We stopped here on our drive home from the South. It was a rainy night and we needed a clean place to stay. This place was extremely nice and clean and a great deal for the money. The rooms were big and spacious, the staff friendly and the cookies an added bonus. The breakfast was much nicer than the normal breakfast included with these types of hotels. Along with the make your own waffle maker, was an assortment of toppings including chocolate chips, reeces pieces, strawberries, powdered sugar and whipped cream. There were also omelettes, bacon, and potatoes in addition to the usual cold assortment of danishes, bagels and cereals If you stay in Fredricksburg, this is the place to stay. Was so much less expensive than the Hampton Inn and just as nice if not nicer! If you get the coupon books at the Virginia visitor center, the hotel was only $69.99!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Staff at Country Inn & Suites hotel in Fredericksburg, VA takes great pride in offering guest rooms and suites that ensure every guest feels right at home. Rooms include complimentary high speed wireless Internet access, cable TV, refrigerator and microwave, just to name a few. We are pleased to offer a complimentary continental Breakfast each morning. Don't forget to relax in our pool. We also have meeting space available for up to 100 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fredericksburg South (I-95) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inns & Suites Fredericksburg South Hotel Fredericksburg
- Country Inns And Suites Fredericksburg South
- Fredericksburg Country Inn