We spent one night here in April. The hotel was packed with families and students on field trips.
Simple, but good, breakfast in the morning.
Location - close to freeway, if you're into that.
The swimming pool is about a quarter of the size of an average hotel swimming pool, so you can only imagine how crazy it got with all those families and students. Not inviting AT ALL.
The staff. When we first checked in were told there were no more cribs. About 10 minutes later I returned to make a fuss about it and they immediately told me that would get a crib from the hotel next store. 4 hours later, at 11 pm a crib finally arrives in my room. It was just irritating.
The pillows on the beds are these little squares, very similar to the size of a throw pillow. Not comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites - hotel is conveniently located, close to many popular attractions and historical landmarks. Located 50 miles south of Washington, DC. We offer free hot deluxe continental breakfast, heated indoor pool and fitness center. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like in-room desks, lobby level business center and access to copy & fax services. All spacious guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards and in-room movies. Handicap accessible rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Fredericksburg North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Fredericksburg
- Comfort Suites Fredericksburg
- Fredericksburg Comfort Suites