All reviewsfree breakfast was nicehot and cold offeringswafflesfront deskbowling alleyone nightcracker barrelvending machineonly real complaintvirginia beachabsolutely stay here againhandicap accessible roomhour coffeecheck in was easystuck in trafficfresh baked cookieshuge bathroom
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The front desk makes checking in and out very easy. Very Friendly Desk Clerks and will make you feel at home. Fresh baked cookies in evening.....Love this place. Brian the Manager is sweet and will make you lol...

Stayed: September 2017
Pat G, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I rated this hotel 5 years ago with some "eh" feelings. This visit was significantly better. Front desk staff was on point and awesome, and room was clean and comfy. Can't beat the price, but even at the lower price point, it's obvious they try to give a high quality experience. I was very pleased with how much this hotel has evolved over the last few years.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cj6767
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Nice and quite hotel, with friendly staff, clean rooms, very close to the I95 (convenient) and all services (Gas, starbucks, restaurants...)
IMHO, it was a high end hotel experience with a cheap price tag

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Loved that the pool stays open late (11:00pm). Clean room and bathroom. Bed wasn't very comfortable (bedding very basic and not plush, only two tiny pillows per bed). But that's what I expected with an affordable rate. This location is great for stopping off I-95. Great variety of restaurants close by. Friendly girl at front desk. Also very nice free breakfast I would recommend and stay again for a no frills affordable place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We were exceptionally pleased with our stay at the Sleep Inn. The location could not be better for tourists, with lots of restaurant choices, a visitor's center and a Walmart in the immediate vicinity. The room was very clean and comfortable. I was a little worried about having the pool right outside our room, but the air conditioner kept us from hearing any noise from there. The pool was clean and a nice respite from the intense heat. The breakfast bar was fine, and met our needs. But the staff absolutely made our stay at this site. All of the front desk clerks were incredibly friendly and helpful, as were the housekeepers. However, Beverly (at the front desk) was absolutely amazing (I've never wanted to hang out with a total stranger until this trip) and sincerely hope the management knows how blessed they are to have her. This is definitely my go-to stay whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Pat G, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay at the Sleep Inn Southpoint. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!