“Just Fine”

Sleep Inn Southpoint
Ranked #13 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Fairly easy to get to from I-95, behind the Comfort Suites. Had a nice King room that was nice and quiet. Requested upstairs, away from highway noise and elevators. They gladly accommodated my request and I slept very soundly.
Breakfast was pretty good, but the egg rounds seemed like they had been pre-made, frozen, then thawed out. Petty rubbery. But the bacon was good, and they had some nice yogurt and other choices. I don't expect a 5-star breakfast, so this one was okay.

Room Tip: I always request a room away from highway noise, but this hotel is far enough from I-95 that it didn...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Hotel was fine. Friendly staff. Bathroom was nice and clean. My husband slept well but neighbors talking till midnight kept me awake. It was very quiet after that. We had driven about 10 hours so it was nice to be able to walk to the El Charro restaurant right next door. I would be happy to stay at Sleep Inn Southpoint again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while passing through on our trip from NH to NC. We had no reservations anywhere since we just drive until we're exhausted. Other hotels were full but luckily they had a room available here. Not knowing what to expect we were very pleasantly surprised. It was very clean, quiet and the king bed was comfortable. About all you can ask for! Location is great-right near 95 with lots of restaurants nearby. Beverly at the front desk was so kind during our check-out. Glad we found this hotel and we would absolutely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Passing through headed to upstate NY. This area is one of our regular stops. Check in was easy and smooth. Clerk was efficient and friendly. Room was very clean and comfortable. Watched college final four on a good LG tv
Several things appeal to us about this place....easy off on to I 95 and numerous places to eat in the vicinity. Additional several gas stations available near by.
Oh....I almost forgot there is Wal-Mart super center across the street up the hill and another large strip shopping area a couple miles up the other hill headed south on US 1...several good places to eat there also
Will stop here again

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night while passing through. The room was okay but had an off smell probably from old rug. The breakfast was fair at best. There were eating options nearby. I was surprised that the place wasn't better given the previous reviews. I would pick a different motel next time.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family