“Clean, comfortable hotel with lots of amenities at low price”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fredericksburg
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in Fredericksburg
Reviewed 24 November 2011

I don't stay at Country Inn and Suites very much but we did stay here the day before Thanksgiving to visit my son and his girlfriend. I was very surprised by what was included--when we arrived in the evening, there were cookies and coffee. Facilities included an indoor pool and hot tub, small but nice gym with tv, free internet, lovely lobby and nice hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, potatoes, oatmeal, make your own waffles, fruit, toast/breads/muffins, milk, juice coffee etc.

The hotel was very modern and clean. Our room was comfortable with desk, chair, refrigerator and microwave. All this for a low price--I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Near the exit for Route 17 on I-95
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SilverSpringer
vburbage, Director of Sales at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2011

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope we'll see you again as you come through Fredericksburg, VA

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

We stayed in this hotel on an I-95 drive and it was great. The front desk lady was pleasant and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast the next day was just right and we were close to the highway to continue our trip. We plan to stay there again.

Reviewed 1 November 2011

new hotel not too big comfortable bed nice hot tub and good breakfast what else you ask for.
I paid in advance got a reasonable rate.

Room Tip: Get your cooffee and cookie in the comfortable lobby
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Those cookies are always a big hit!

Reviewed 27 October 2011

The hotel has easy access to I-95. The staff was very friendly and helped with directions to the historic district in Fredericksburg. We enjoyed our stay there for two nights in a King two room suite. Breakfast was nice with alot of choices - cold and hot.

Reviewed 20 October 2011

Went south for a wedding. Needed to check in an hour early to get there on time--no problem. Courteous, friendly, extremely helpful front desk staff. Room was clean, comfortable, attractively decorated. Microwave, fridge, and coffee-maker available. Clock at the bedside, sundries in the bath, including hairdryer. Iron and board right there when I needed them. I'm sure if I had needed anything more, the helpful staff would have provided. Good hot breakfast. Good coffee!! Far enough from 95 to be reasonably quiet. Wish I'd had time for the gym and pool. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family