On Keegan Pond Bed & Breakfast
US$ 188
US$ 175
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

Sleep Inn(Fredericksburg)
US$ 71
SleepInn
US$ 132
US$ 110
Priceline
Affordable Suites of America(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 85
Orbitz.com
US$ 246
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2009

My spouse and I drove up to find a worn sign at the driveway and a gaggle of geese going across the yard. *I do not dislike geese, just unusual. When we knocked at the door: she knew we were coming, there was no answer; twice. We almost left then the owner appeared at the door and almost looked surprised to see us. She ushered us into a very dated "not quaint" dark living room. My spouse immediately began having an asthma attack from the smell of mold. We were then left there on the couch because she had to run back to her living area to do something. Upon her return we politely went upstairs to see what seemed like her daughters room redone for renting, a small bath, private? I can not remember. The rust stains in the tub are all that stood out. I should have known that something was amiss when I did not see a review in Trip Advisor.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple