All reviews great location coolidge corner green line nice hotel front desk staff restaurants in the area small pool within walking distance would definitely stay here again nice room movie theater trader joes easy access beacon street park your car per night staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Not a good hotel, after I paid for a room in advance so I won't have issues and spoke to the front desk to make sure there were no problems, they gave our room away. There were no managers, supervisors that could fix the issue. We called management and they didn't answer. Very disappointed from a Marriot hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Sheb S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. This is not in keeping with the service that we provide. I assure you that we will look at the issues that took place and speak with the proper departments to ensure this was an isolated issue. I do hope you will consider us again should your travels bring you to the Boston/Brookline area.

Best,

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Nice and convenient hotel with pool and gym. Refrigerator in room and assortment of coffee including decaf. Swift Wifi for free. Rooms overlooking street have good view. Nearby restaurants are many including Indian and Thai cuisines where I enjoyed the food at reasonable prices.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Sheb S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for feedback and for staying with us. I'm happy to hear that your experience was a positive one. We really value your input about our property as it helps to build an even better overall experience for all of our guests.

Thanks again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I have made at least five trips to Boston. When you plan a trip to Boston, the important decision to make is keep in mind what you intent to do and what area of town you plan to visit. This place is located on the green line of the Mass Transit System with a stop not to far them location. My wife and I look for simple pleasures in life. We have visited about all of the attraction in Boston, but at this hotel they have a pool and hot tub which comes in handy at the end of the day to recover from many steps during the day. It is also in a kind of neighborhood area with many small business shops. In fact, there is a great Chinese restaurant around the corner. We ate there about every night. They had a great crab Rangoon. We also found a little ice cream shoppe that we enjoyed as well. Another good thing about this place, their is a pretty little yard for family with benches to spend time together people to just sit and read.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Sheb S, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for your kind feedback!!! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Should you need any assistance in the future please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

For $250 a night (and that was the group rate) we expected better. The hotel manager was very nice, cheerful, and helpful but we didn't think he did any preventive management. Our room needed three repairs: the toilet seat wasn't screwed down well, an electrical outlet dangled from the wall by the bed , the exhaust fan and light over the tub didn't work (and never did work). The three ladies manning the breakfast bar were cheerful and pleasant but were the most inefficient team we've experienced lately. And finally, the quality of the toilet paper was awful. For $250 a night -- well, we expected better. The location (Coolidge Corner T stop) was fabulous. There are good restaurants and a Trader Joe's right there. Location, location, location!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SMFSanFran
Sheb S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

I first would like to apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. I assure this is not keeping up with our standards of service at our hotel. I do want to thank you for taking the time to write a review and informing us of these problems so we can correct them and ensure this is an isolated issue. If your travels bring you back to the Boston/Brookline area I hope you will consider us as a place to stay and please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance.

Best,

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Second time staying here- last year in midst of Reno, now post Reno that almost doubled prices but seemed to have decreased quality
Furnishings are nice, beds far less comfortable than Marriott just stayed in across the coast last week
Rooms are incredibly dark - walls light colored, but no natural light - rooms face a back alley ( with garbage removed early Sunday am!)
With every light on in the room it is still dark ( June) - al,out impossible to see/ find things in suitcase in closet. Safe so high on shelf in closet one has to be six feet to see in it!
Housekeeping left garbage on floor for three days until I finally removed it myself
Never emptied ice bucket and replaced with new liner. Once glass was replaced wet and dirty. Towels were, and most amenities refreshed.
Wifi free, but kept losing connection in gym
Next time, another hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Trav3lgur
Sheb S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

I do apologize that you've had such an unpleasant experience. Theses issues you experienced are not keeping up with are standards at this Hotel. If you'd like to discuss your experience in further detail, please feel free to reach out to me. It is never our intent to provide anything other than quality customer service and accommodate our guests as best as possible. I assure you that this issue will be brought to the attention of our staff. If ever you decide to give us another chance, reach out to me ahead of your scheduled arrival date and I will personally see to it that your requested accommodations are met.