“Fantastic location and excellent service........”

Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brookline
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 May 2017

The Manager, Sheb, and Front Desk representative, Valerie, were particularly kind and truly went above and beyond during my stay. I was there for nearly 3 weeks due to a death in my family and I can't say enough about the staff's considerate and attentive help while I was there. I had to continually extend my stay and although the hotel was often fully booked and very busy, they found a way to keep me in the same room and even allowed me to bring in huge floral arrangements that I brought from the church funeral service one afternoon. The customer service is excellent, attentive and the location can't be beat. It's a 30-second walk to the Coolidge Corner stop on the C Green line of the T.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the elevator and the ice machine. It's a quiet neighborhood at ni...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Jaren B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Hello again. Thank you for the positive feedback. I remember you and I'd like to say that it was a pleasure having you with us. I'll definitely inform Sheb and Valerie of your positive mentions.

Thanks again. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

since our last stay several years ago the hotel has been re-done-new carpets, bathrooms(most now shower only) and new furniture. Room had fridge. The staff, always friendly. The only real issue was the poor working of the cooling unit. During the night the room would heat uop, way above set temp then cool down. There is a starbucks on first floor for simple food.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for feedback and for staying with us. I'm happy to hear that your experience was a positive one. The issues you've had with the cooling unit have been noted and will be reviewed by our staff. Again, we really value your input about our property as it helps to build an even better overall experience for all of our guests.

Thanks again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I was here for two nights. The room was very clean and modern. The TV was very large and could be angled towards the bed. The shower was clean and the water flow was forceful. The lobby had computers and printers which helped with printing boarding passes. All in all a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Sheb S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thank you for your feedback!!! We are thrilled you had an excellent stay with us!!!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

We have stayed at the Courtyard Boston Brookline several times. The location is ideal to walk to nearly anything in Brookline and the new renovations look great! We enjoyed a delicious breakfast the next morning.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Jaren B, Front Desk Supervisor at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your experience. I'm very happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience at our hotel and that you're pleased with the renovations. Hopefully this leads to you coming back to visit us again in the future!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you again!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable spot- not walking to BC but we got a cab there- cabs were available out front, we then got an uber back. I liked the common areas- there was a TV and nice comfortable couches. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I got the usual coffee and oatmeal for breakfast. For three of us, we had a king room with a pull out sofa and that worked out fine for the one night. Brookline is still a cute little area with plenty of shops and restaurants that are within walking distance of the hotel. The only thing is I would like to see more efforts with recycling- clearly marked places for plastic. Because people are away from home they waste more than they normally will. Please be more ecologically friendly!!!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ToniS1111

Thank you for staying with us and for your valuable feedback. I'm very happy to hear that you've had such a positive experience at our hotel. Our green initiative is a work in progress and we will definitely use your recommendations to further that progress.

Thanks, again. We hope to see you soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brookline
Allston / Brighton
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston-Cambridge
Fenway / Kenmore
The Verb Hotel
The Verb Hotel
#11 of 84 in Boston
Courtyard Boston Cambridge
#17 of 19 in Cambridge

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Brookline? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK