“Sushi Galore! Conveyor Belt Fun!”
Review of Sushi Land

Sushi Land
Ranked #208 of 786 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We arrived late into Vancouver from traveling and wanted to grab some food near the hotel. We found this place within walking distance and headed over. When you walk in you will see a number of booths as well as individual seats. All of them are next to the conveyor bel. The sushi was all very good, if there isn't something you see on the belt but it is on the menu, just ask, they will most likely make it for you! Very inexpensive, good food!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

The food is great and the service is exceptional and the environment is clean. It is a good place to meet your friends if they are into Sushi.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Went for dinner, got there just in time, the line ups started right after we were seated. The sashimi is good - I have had excellent sashimi which is why the rating is only 'good'.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I arrived in Vancouver WA late in the afternoon. As always, I asked the desk clerk about a bite to eat. Sushi Land was located in the tech center in Fisher's Landing right by my hotel. I'm from Honolulu, land of amazing sushi, but I thought I would give it a try! The service was really excellent. This is a typical robot (conveyor belt) sushi restaurant. The amount of food on the belt is relatively small. What you do is just tell them what you want and they make it fresh. The miso soup was good and I also enjoyed the grilled salmon, which they torched in front of me. All in all it was satisfying, friendly, tasty and economical.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Options on the belt can be limited but, they made us whatever we requested & didn't charge any more for it. We love our egg krab with just krab & avocado & they made it special & charged the same. It was delicious. Staff was very friendly & made us want to return.

Been to Sushi Land? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK