“Friendly Fun Sushi Land!”
Review of Sushi Land

Sushi Land
Ranked #212 of 801 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I arrived in Vancouver WA late in the afternoon. As always, I asked the desk clerk about a bite to eat. Sushi Land was located in the tech center in Fisher's Landing right by my hotel. I'm from Honolulu, land of amazing sushi, but I thought I would give it a try! The service was really excellent. This is a typical robot (conveyor belt) sushi restaurant. The amount of food on the belt is relatively small. What you do is just tell them what you want and they make it fresh. The miso soup was good and I also enjoyed the grilled salmon, which they torched in front of me. All in all it was satisfying, friendly, tasty and economical.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Options on the belt can be limited but, they made us whatever we requested & didn't charge any more for it. We love our egg krab with just krab & avocado & they made it special & charged the same. It was delicious. Staff was very friendly & made us want to return.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Okay so, we have been looking all over for a decent all-you-can-eat sushi joint. No luck. With that said, we have stumbled across this place while out and about and decided to give it a try.

When comparing Washington apples to Washington apples, this place is pretty darn good. We often order ours to go, but it's a very short wait if you are eating off the train. You can get your fill without the long preparation wait, large bill, and bloated aftermath of all-you-can-eat sushi (from the obligation to eat your monies worth). Not a real huge selection, but the Dynamite Roll, Crab-cheese Roll, and Super Tempura Roll are all you'll need.

1  Thank jcfritz80
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Mussels were very good, good size and great semi cheesey sauce......... crab salad sushi my favorite, .......salmon and mackeral very good, and also Califorina roll ........ worth a repeat for sure.....

Reviewed 26 November 2015

it's eight o'clock and your just getting out of a meeting on your way home, i'm hungry and i would love something moderately healthy fresh and fast...!
Sushi Land is the goto place! in consideration of what the restaurant is targeting this is a good place to go... if you are looking for the best sushi on the planet probably here isn't the place for you but for good food, readily at your fingertips very fairly priced this is the place to go

Been to Sushi Land? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK