“Not sure what I expected...”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #467 of 735 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great premise for a restaurant, but the presentation was weak. I ordered the buttered noodles with meatballs - ok, but the meatballs had clearly been sitting for some time. It wasn't a pleasant appearance when they were served. My husband had the spaghetti and meatballs - again with the meatballs. Total turn off. The tomato sauce was a bit watery, but the noodles were cooked right. We'll give it another shot, but for the sake of all meatballs, please make sure they're fresh!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We tried this place for lunch just after it opened. I love noodles of every kind and I was anxious to give this place a try. For a quick in-and-out at lunchtime it's ok. But, the reverberations of the noise made it just about impossible to carry on a conversation! Nope, not for us!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

I've eaten at Noodles several times since they opened at this location and tried several dishes. Some are really great; others not so much, I do have my favorites and will be sticking to them in the future. Overall, I like the place and I know we'll keep coming back.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Just yuk. Noodles tasted pasty and off-mystery meat rubbery. I have the Korean Ramen there was maybe five pieces of meat and four pieces of veggies and about 8 cups of gummy noodles and my friend had the teriyaki noodles that were thick and pasty and almost tasted like they had soured .
Only good thing was the service -we had a nice young man with darker hair who seemed to be doing everything but when it was time to clean up the tables, a young man with the reddish hair we had not seen the whole time , swooped in and slipped the tip intended for the darker haired young man, into his pocket which kind of left even the worst taste in our mouth than the noodles. We won't be back...ever.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

This is one of our favorite spots to eat. We discovered it when we moved to the area last year and have become regular customers. The food is always fresh, delicious, and offers lots of options and substitutions. The serving and counter staff are always friendly and helpful, and stay cheerful even when the place is very busy. So many great choices on the menu!