All reviews whole foods tech center front desk small pool shuttle van necessary amenities gladly stay here again good size waffles next morning kids loved the pool continental breakfast business trip perfect stay lobby area wonderful hotel booked this hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Great place and location! Breakfast was very good and everyone was nice and helpful. Rooms are a good size, everything was clean. We used the pool and hot tub, very nice too. Plenty of room for 3or 4 adults. Will stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Debbie - I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I will share your comments with our team and we look forward to hosting your family again in the future.

Cheers - Hosanna Smith, General Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2017

We stayed twice at this hotel on a trip to the Pacific Northwest. Both stays were good with rooms that were big and clean. We like having the extra room at SpringHill Suites. The breakfast is good and the staff very pleasant. Erik (I hope I have his name right) at the front desk was very helpful with locating restaurants and letting us watch the end of a football game in the lobby area. The price was reasonable and less than the lesser hotel we stayed at the next night. It's close to Fort Vancouver if you want to visit that and just off Hwy 14 which runs along the north side of the Columbia River. Also very close to the Portland airport for our flight home. We drove there and returned our rental car in about 20 minutes.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Eric is fantastic and I will be sure to pass this along to him as well. We hope to see you again should you be traveling back to our area.
Cheers,

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We enjoyed our stay here. The service was great and it was a great hotel that was between Portland and Seattle. We were able to get some rest with the beds really comfortable. My phone reception though didn't get much reception but we were always on the go and I had better reception elsewhere. We didn't get to use the pool cause were were tired from the drive. Continental breakfast was much appreciated.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was only in the hotel one night....arrived late and left early the next morning, so I didn't have a lot of time to evaluate the property, but it is pretty much what you would expect from a SpringHill Suites. Nice, comfortable room, clean, and friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi Tim C,

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, I hope we will see you again in the future. Thank you for your review of our hotel.

Cheers,

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 days. Room comfort, including the king bed we had, was excellent. Breakfast is very disappointing. The last day, we arrived 20 Minutes before end of service which we did not know (it was 1 hour later the day before) and most of the food was already gone. No fruits, no ham, no muffin. I managed to salvage a scoop of eggs and a mix of sausage/potatoes/onions.

Stayed: August 2017

PierreYVR,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your hotel suite. I am so sorry hear about your breakfast experience, I do appreciate you sharing this with me, I have followed up with my team ensuring all items are fully stocked during breakfast hours. The hours are different from weekend to weekday. I hope we will have to opportunity to serve you again should your travels ever bring you back to Vancouver.

Warm regards,