All reviews tech center looking forward to my next rewards member gladly stay here again necessary amenities good size waffles free breakfast next morning room was spacious breakfast area stayed here for one night perfect stay business trip pool and hot tub hotel is located front desk staff
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 days. Room comfort, including the king bed we had, was excellent. Breakfast is very disappointing. The last day, we arrived 20 Minutes before end of service which we did not know (it was 1 hour later the day before) and most of the food was already gone. No fruits, no ham, no muffin. I managed to salvage a scoop of eggs and a mix of sausage/potatoes/onions.

Date of stay: August 2017
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

PierreYVR,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your hotel suite. I am so sorry hear about your breakfast experience, I do appreciate you sharing this with me, I have followed up with my team ensuring all items are fully stocked during breakfast hours. The hours are different from weekend to weekday. I hope we will have to opportunity to serve you again should your travels ever bring you back to Vancouver.

Warm regards,
Hosanna Smith

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights visiting different sites in Portland. I was a little apprehensive about being outside of Portland city but the drive in was not a factor at all. The hotel is located in a nice quiet neighbourhood with many amenities close by. The only downside if any was that the pool was not as large as we hoped but it did not stop our two boys (7 and 9) from having a blast. The best part of this hotel was the friendly and helpful staff. I would especially like to thank a young man named Donovan for going out of his was to find change so that my Mother could finish her laundry. He went out of pocket to provide her with a couple quarters so that she had enough. It's those little things that make a big difference. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

kdhal,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Marriott SpringHill Suite. I will be sure to share your kind words with Donovan our front desk agent. He is fantastic part of our team:) Have a great rest of your summer and I hope you will have a chance to visit us again in the future.

Hosanna Smith

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night as we had a lay over from Baltimore to Kona. Easy to find, ways and free to park, easy check in. Room was comfortable with a king for us and a pull out for the kiddo. Breakfast was very good and set us up well for the day. If every hotel were like this, travel would be a breeze!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Mdgipsy - WOW thank you so much for the great comment. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sure to share this with our staff. Have a wonderful rest of the summer!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Bid this hotel in early July through priceline, great value overall. Stayed two nights as a couple. Room was clean and spacious. Hotel was fully booked at the time of our stay, so breakfast time was a bit of a mess - dirty floor + lack of supply. Free chupa chups. Location was a bit of a drive from Portland but not too far off.

Room tip: Try to get room in highest floor
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast, I promise we will improve this. We hope to see you again in the future.

Hosanna

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I am very much a conversationalist and enjoy people interaction, even if for a brief moment like checking in at a hotel. I believe everyday we have an opportunity to meet and greet each other with kindness and respect. Donovan checked our group into the hotel on the 12th around 4PM and was absolutely professional and pleasant. With his energy and spirit so elevated, you could tell he was proud of his job position and his place of work.

I just checked out of the hotel and was greeted by Asif who I mistaken as the manager. Once again a very brief encounter resulting as a very pleasant exit transaction. Goes to show that even with the simplest of requests, Asif gives full care and a attention to your interaction.

Thank you kindly for a wonderful staff.

-Vilay Fortner
Director of Love 4 Urban Art
(visit was during Monsters of Hip Hop event)

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Vilay - WOW! Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. Donavan and Asif are fantastic members our team and I have shared your review with them. Monsters of Hip Hop sounds like such a fun event - I hope you all enjoyed your time and we hope to see you next you are back in the Vancouver area.

Hosanna