“Clean Rooms, friendly staff”

SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was only in the hotel one night....arrived late and left early the next morning, so I didn't have a lot of time to evaluate the property, but it is pretty much what you would expect from a SpringHill Suites. Nice, comfortable room, clean, and friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi Tim C,

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, I hope we will see you again in the future. Thank you for your review of our hotel.

Cheers,
Hosanna Smith

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 days. Room comfort, including the king bed we had, was excellent. Breakfast is very disappointing. The last day, we arrived 20 Minutes before end of service which we did not know (it was 1 hour later the day before) and most of the food was already gone. No fruits, no ham, no muffin. I managed to salvage a scoop of eggs and a mix of sausage/potatoes/onions.

Stayed: August 2017

PierreYVR,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your hotel suite. I am so sorry hear about your breakfast experience, I do appreciate you sharing this with me, I have followed up with my team ensuring all items are fully stocked during breakfast hours. The hours are different from weekend to weekday. I hope we will have to opportunity to serve you again should your travels ever bring you back to Vancouver.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights visiting different sites in Portland. I was a little apprehensive about being outside of Portland city but the drive in was not a factor at all. The hotel is located in a nice quiet neighbourhood with many amenities close by. The only downside if any was that the pool was not as large as we hoped but it did not stop our two boys (7 and 9) from having a blast. The best part of this hotel was the friendly and helpful staff. I would especially like to thank a young man named Donovan for going out of his was to find change so that my Mother could finish her laundry. He went out of pocket to provide her with a couple quarters so that she had enough. It's those little things that make a big difference. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

kdhal,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our Marriott SpringHill Suite. I will be sure to share your kind words with Donovan our front desk agent. He is fantastic part of our team:) Have a great rest of your summer and I hope you will have a chance to visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night as we had a lay over from Baltimore to Kona. Easy to find, ways and free to park, easy check in. Room was comfortable with a king for us and a pull out for the kiddo. Breakfast was very good and set us up well for the day. If every hotel were like this, travel would be a breeze!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Mdgipsy - WOW thank you so much for the great comment. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sure to share this with our staff. Have a wonderful rest of the summer!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Bid this hotel in early July through priceline, great value overall. Stayed two nights as a couple. Room was clean and spacious. Hotel was fully booked at the time of our stay, so breakfast time was a bit of a mess - dirty floor + lack of supply. Free chupa chups. Location was a bit of a drive from Portland but not too far off.

Room Tip: Try to get room in highest floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Hosanna S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Portland Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I appreciate your feedback regarding our breakfast, I promise we will improve this. We hope to see you again in the future.

Kind regards,