1,106 results
All reviews farmers market beautiful park parking garage esther short park city park convention center nice hotel columbia river within walking distance across the bridge front desk staff easy access enjoyed my stay comfortable room business trip definitely stay here again coffee maker
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel before going on a Columbia River Cruise. It is a pleasant place to stay, well located in central Vancouver. It’s furnishings are a bit dated, but serviceable, the rooms clean and comfortable, and a convenient on-site restaurant. Recommended for a downtown stay, business or pleasure.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for the overall good review! We appreciate your willingness to recommend our hotel and hope you had a great time on the cruise.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference. Great hotel with conference/meeting rooms onsite. A restaurant that actually had good food. Bed and pillows were comfortable with a coffee maker and mini refrigerator in the room. Housekeeping came early and got done quickly. Quiet during my stay despite being right on a corner. Park across the street was nice for an evening walk or to take a break between sessions. Access to many surrounding restaurants and local stores. Good service. Average prices.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for the great review and kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and our proximity to restaurants and walking venues. We look forward to seeing you soon and wish you safe travels until then!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Nice hotel and all the staff were helpful. They made cheerful effort to assist with anything and were fun to talk to. The hotel has a perfect setup for a conference and the conference meals were exceptionally good, and I am hard to please on the food. The hotel is short walking distance from a number of local restaurants with great food and dining. The entire hotel is very well run!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for the great review and really kind words! We are just delighted that your experience here was such a good one from the staff interaction to the food. We certainly hope to see you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My room at the Hilton Vancouver (BC) was a typical hotel room. It was clean and well maintained with a nice view a roof top and a garage of some sort. So not much to look at from the window. I was a little disappointed in my check-in. I was there to attend three days of meetings and because they were booked up the night before my meetings started I had to find a room elsewhere for that night.

I arrived at the hotel at about 7:00 AM to start my meetings. It was way too early to check in, but I stopped at the front desk and asked if I could give them my name and credit card so that when a room did become available they could notify me by text message. I could then step out of my meeting and complete the check-in process.

I had not heard anything from the front desk all morning, so when we took our lunch break I again stopped by to see if any rooms did become available. After giving the young lady my name she said, after checking, she did not have me in the system. I explained that I had arrived about 7:00 AM that morning and some young lady had checked my ID, typed in my name and other information, and took my credit card. She remarked, a little indignantly, that she and the other two at the front desk were the only ones that had been there all morning. I indicated that it could have been her, but I wasn’t sure.

She said, “We have this handwritten list,” as she waved it in front of me, “of early arrivals and I don’t see your name on it.” I said, “That’s because the lady that signed me in typed all the information into the computer.” She then proceeded to write my name at the bottom of the list. This was my first experience of this sort with any Hilton hotel.

Beyond that, the meeting rooms were well cared for and the meeting room staff was exceptional in both the initial room set-ups and their response to any issues.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

First, let me please apologize for your check-in experience, which is not typical for our hotel. Our Director of Front Office is currently working with the team to identify any service issue that took place and provide training accordingly. We appreciate your willingness to provide this important feedback to us and will address it immediately. We value your loyalty to Hilton Hotels and sincerely hope you will return. Until then, we wish you very safe travels!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Attended a business meeting last week. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The view of the river was amazing along with the large green metal bridge. The park was close. The meeting rooms were nice, staff was excellent. Catering was really good. PArking was under ground and $15.00 per night. I don't like being charged for parking at all truly.

Room Tip: 716 and 714 had great views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HLT_Vancouver, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Vancouver Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for the really nice comments and overall great review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and meeting and really appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you again soon and wish you very safe travels until then!