“Excellent Thai and Laotian Cuisine”
Review of Wild Tiger

Wild Tiger
Ranked #100 of 801 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The Wild Tiger serves Thai and Laotian style meals and offers alcohol in a wide variety of treatments. Price for lunch was $8.50 each. I enjoyed chicken with eggplant in sweet chili sauce and my wife had cashew and tofu, both served with vegetable soup. Portion size was good and the taste was very good and authentic.

The restaurant has two large screen TVs for those who want to bide their time with a drink or such. Service was excellent and fast. Although there were just two servers at lunch, they quickly catered to a crowd of at least 20 people. Our waiter was friendly and accommodating. Appreciated it!

The restaurant has large seating capacity and is close to the East Vancouver shopping district. It is convenient to Hwy 14.

It was a good experience and the food was excellent.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I don't think I've ever had a better duck dish in a restaurant than this one.

This restaurant has it all..
Great food, service, and atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This is the best thai food with the greatest owners I have ever had, they treat you like VIP's and remember you and your preferences from your very first visit!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

This place was better than I thought it would be. Food was hot, fresh, varied, and multiple chooses for desert.

Everyone in our group went back for at least another plate, with a couple even doing 3 plates in total.

We'll be back. I was torn between a 4 or 5, but the whole group said they'd be back so it's a 5

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I love Thai food and try a lot of places. If this was the first one I had tried, I would rate it very good. The compared to the rest, it's average. The decor is very nice, and the servers were quite friendly and efficient. The food came out in a timely manner. I ordered spring rolls as an appetizer and they were quite hot and tasty. But the vegetable dish with chicken and peanut sauce was disappointing. The vegetables, though crisp and fresh, were barely warm, and the chicken was quite dry. And there wasn't quite enough peanut sauce to go around. It was enough for me to take home for lunch tomorrow which I always enjoy doing. But I'm afraid I wasn't delighted, and probably won't be at lunchtime either.

At 5:30 p.m., I was the only one in the place. By 6 there were two more couples, and another person came in as I was leaving. For the size of the place, that's not very many people. But then, it's a Tuesday night and they may have more at other times of the week.

Been to Wild Tiger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK