1,204 results
All reviews biscuits and gravy room was clean waffles hard boiled eggs would stay here again cookies easy access great place to stay nice stay king suite front desk staff free breakfast indoor pool coffee maker pet lq dog
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The breakfast and staff are great. However, the swimming pool was freezing, the hotel smelled awful, and the beds and pillows are uncomfortable. On the last night of our stay, we arrived back to our room with one bed made and the other torn apart. Never experienced this type of hospitality before. Utterly disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Andrew R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Vancouver. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Fast check-in. The front desk lady informed me that our room was located next to the elevator despite that we requested one away from the elevator. Then I asked how close it was. She immediately turned into a countenance of impatience. I never had any expectation from La Quinta. This confirmed that. Then she just mentioned that we would not hear the noise from the elevator. When travelers chose rooms farther away from the elevator, they preferred not to be disturbed by the noise of the elevator and more importantly, the foot traffic and the chatting around the elevator. The response from the impatient front desk lady demonstrated her lack of understanding of her customers. It seems La Quinta needs to have better training or hiring.

Despite being very close to I-5 and I-205, it was quiet. Street mall just opposite the street. 15 to 20 minutes drive to Portland downtown. Convenient location.

Spacious room. Slow elevator. The elevator on the main floor was put in a cramped area - a bit difficult to manoeuvre bulky items. The stairs had very stinky carpets that smelt like vomit. The carpet needs replacement throughout.

Complimentary coffee/tea in the lobby. Daily hot breakfast - no change in food items though and would soon taste..... Actually, not that hard to add variations in breakfast items. But those who chose not to differentiate from competitors would not be concerned about it.

Other facilities include indoor pool, self-serve laundry, etc. Just nothing giving me the reason to go back.....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The hotel has a good price quality. Nice, helpfull and friendly staff. Quick check -in and check out. Room we booked was as expected, clean and enough space for our Luggage. Good acces to I5 for a visit to Portland or Woodburn.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Vancouver. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This was our first stay at this property. Very pleased with the reception and the facility. Typical La Quinta breakfast. Location was great for our purpose, but somewhat difficult to access. Overall a nine.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Vancouver La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I read the reviews before my stay and now wonder which hotel the reviewers stayed in. The room and hallway carpets were uniformly dirty and even though it's a nonsmoking hotel, there was a full thickness cigarette burn in my room's carpet. The wifi was the worst of any hotel I've stayed in the US. If you sign on during peak evening hours, it basically does not work at all. Good luck finding an electric outlet near the beds. One day there was no maid service and the front desk did not offer to remedy this in any way when I reported it at 8pm. I had been out of the room since 9am and did not put a Do Not Disturb sign on my door.
There were two things I did like: the breakfast was good and well-stocked and the front door has a motion-activated opener.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family