“Outstanding Place for Small Meeting”

Staybridge Suites Vancouver - Portland Area
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I needed to schedule 4 days of business meetings for a small group - 6 people - and just happened to choose @Staybridge Suites. After the outstanding experience I just had at the Vancouver site, I'll seek out Staybridge every time I need this type of space. From Anne, the salesperson, to Cliff, the facility guy - and especially Jasmine and XX the desk clerks - every person was friendly and went out of their ways to make our stay comfortable. The conference room had windows that actually opened to get fresh air, and it was close enough to the dining area that we didn't have to go far for the complementary breakfast and happy hour - but far enough away that our meeting wasn't disturbed by other guests. While none of us spent a great deal of time in our rooms (too busy working on the project!), I can attest that the bed was very comfortable and the shower was hot and powerful. The entire site was spotless, and the pool and workout rooms were fine for a short stay. If I ever need a site in the Portland area, I'll be back!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were on our way home and did not have a reservation. Receptionist and staff were friendly and helpful. The clerk provided all the information I needed including where to find dinner. The trek to our room was a tad long, coming off the elevator we had to negotiate a couple of turns and long hallways.
The room was spacious. The furniture modern. The beds were comfy. The only issue was the TV's. The TV in the bedroom worked and the other one didn't work. I had other work to do so I didn't call the front desk to report the issue, so it is on me.
This hotel is worthy of returning to. Non-smoking and a no noise curfew after 10 pm.

Room Tip: get one close to the elevator
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this hotel during a family trip. When we arrived they discovered we were on a different level than the rest of our family and quickly changed it so we were all on the same level. The room was spotless and the bed was so comfortable. I have neck problems. It is very hard for me to find a comfortable hotel bed. My favorite place in the evenings was sitting around the firepit. Breakfast was ok for a free breakfast at a hotel but I would have been mad if I spent additional money. We had no problems while there and the staff was very helpful when I needed their assistance. I highly recommend this facility.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Staybridge pretty much saved us from going all over at 10:00 at night looking for a room. I had booked a one bedroom suite at Staybridge months in advance through hotels . Comm. I will never go through them again. Because of the Eclipse Staybridge took our room & I guess Hotels . Comm was suppose to let people know so they could find us another room & they never did. We were blessed that a man who has a room booked for business year round was at the desk & he offered his room to us. Was not what we wanted but better then nothing . Staybridge did not honor our Hotel . Comm price either. Breakfast was pretty good everyday. Jasmine at the front desk was the best part of our stay. So nice to people at all times. They have free laundry. Exercise room. Outdoor pool.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank indianajones2013
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This Staybridge Suites sits on the north side of route 500 that connects I-5 and I-205--convenient enough and close to the Vancouver Mall, lots of dining choices and within 20 minutes of PDX. We stayed there one night on our way to Bend Oregon. The property has been well maintained--a business favorite. We arrived too late for the evening Hors d'oeuvres but took full advantage of the breakfast buffet--a Staybridge classic. Missed some sausages to go with the eggs but all else was very nice and substantial enough to hold us until lunch. The staff was friendly and professional. No complaints, well worth the cost.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family