All reviews room was clean nice size shower head waffles would stay here again free breakfast easy access a great place to stay mall motel microwave shilo freeway
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnVanMall, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Reviewed 20 September 2017

white crusty stains on sofa chair next to bed discusting mold growing on ceiling in bathroom and shower gross room

1  Thank thomaspB4881PT

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. I am so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. I have looked into the issues in your room and maintenance is taking time to address all said issues with room.

Thank you again for your review, I do hope that you decide to give us another try, we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

my husband is disable we were puy upstair room this hotel has no elevator which we were not inform when we made reservation i was not able to get my husband up and down stairs with out help with other guess helping me because front desk could not help only one person on at desk 4 days i had to deal with since all hotels in the area was full i was not the only one with this issue they another disable person upstair not mention older people that struggle to get up and down the hotel staff shoe no care in world check in and the rests your problem

1  Thank BobM2731

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. I am so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant stay with us. I am so sorry we were not able to meet your needs of a ground floor room. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee guests first floor options and the building was not built with an elevator. I am sorry this was an large inconvenience for you. As for the staff attitude towards you, this is unacceptable and I have spoken to all front desk staff about it. We pride ourselves in being kind, welcoming, and helpful, I'm so sorry we failed to meet our standards.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Nice, comfortable place to stay. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was definitely lacking and the front desk staff was nice but not very knowledgeable about surrounding restaurants and other services.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We are glad to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff and I apologize for failing to meet your expectations, we pride ourselves in being kind, welcoming, and helpful, I am sorry we failed to help you with the surrounding attractions and restaurants.

Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you next time!