All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront deskbiscuits and gravybusiness parkclose to the airportshort drivefred meyerstayed nightsper nightquiet locationrooms are cleanparking lotfree breakfastwould stay here againnice roompdx airport
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Nice staff and decent rooms but as a business traveler I was unable to work in the hotel as the wifi network could not be accessed. I had to work from a Starbucks down the street. No number of free cookies makes up for that.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Melinda C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver, Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Daniel,

I'm so sorry to hear that you had trouble with the Wifi. We're recently developed a card that we're putting in key packets to explain how to access the internet which will hopefully make it easier for guests. There's always a tech support number that we can call also to help you get onto the internet. I really hope you'll give us another chance! We pride ourselves on being a great option for business travelers.

Thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Labor day weekend stay room was nice but i should have verified the size of the pull out sofa bed it was twin size not full size and i tried to get a roll away bed but it was not allowed for the room we were in. The breakfast is ok the charge for it is high for the food that is offered. Next morning we went to Ihop and the cost was just two dollars more for a family of 4. Over all this hotel is a great place has a clean pool and hot-tub which hit the spot because my back was hurting that weekend. ALSO THE COOKIES ARE ASSUME.

Room Tip: Verify your room needs Traveling with kids get the double bed room (Trust me)

Merrill,

Thanks for the comments. You bring up a great point. I'll look into being more specific on our website about the size of the pull out sofa. I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies and the hot tub. I hope we'll have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Great hotel. Very clean. Easy check in and check out. Love the cookies. Very quiet hotel. The location of the hotel was near a lot of stores and restaurants. Price was reasonable and getting Hilton honor points help with next visit.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Woo hoo! We love to see comments like that. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks Nadine!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Very clean rooms, very friendly staff. Beware of front desk mistakes regarding room rate and mystery charges not reflected on checkout bill. Somewhat lengthy checkin for a simple 3 day stay was done incorrectly.
Customers final bill upon exiting the facility should show all charges, unless guest was responsible for some unknown damage or outstanding charge to the room. charging a customer a fee for ANY service or item should always be itemized and never disguised.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Tamra E, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver, Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hello,

We tried looking for your reservation but were not able to find anyone in the last couple weeks so I'm going to have to guess at this. My first thought would be the $60 incidental hold that was put on your card when you checked in. This is a standard practice at hotels to put a hold for a certain amount each night, ours is $20. Once you check out the money is release by us. It then takes somewhere between 5 and 8 business days (depending on your bank) to be put back in your account. If that is not what you are talking about then give us a call and we'll figure out what exactly is going on. I promise you we do not disguise charges, please reach out so we may fix the issue and make this right for you.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Had no complaints while staying at the Double Tree. Clean and bright room with a king size bed and desk and 2 TV. Large size room very comfortable. The location was perfect close to the airport and restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Melinda C, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Vancouver, Washington, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks KRrichard!

We appreciate the feedback and are always happy to see 5 fully filled in bubbles!!! I'm glad you enjoyed the spacious room and the convenient location. I hope you'll have an opportunity to come back and stay with us again.

Have a great week!