“Disappointed”
Review of Warehouse 23

Warehouse 23
Ranked #29 of 801 Restaurants in Vancouver
Reviewed 31 October 2018

We had breakfast/brunch here. The idea that this was a warehouse at one time and the atmosphere is represented, but it feels a little dark. Good was adequate, but nothing special. Our friends had the chicken and dumplings. The dumplings were sought and gravy very thick.
I had the breakfast scramble. Hard to find the any of the sausage, it was mostly eggs and potatoes.

Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We met friends here for dinner and had a great time! This restaurant has an amazing view of the river, wonderful and unique menu, and the wait staff were friendly while being professional. We will definitely go back on the next trip!

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We went here for the Dine the ‘Couve 3 for $23 during October. It is a great idea for local restaurants to showcase food. I didn’t order from the Dine the Couve menu since the gluten free offerings weren’t great. I have loved their gluten free pizzas but decided to try the Andouille which my husband had the cherry whiskey steelhead. Sadly, I cannot recommend the Andouille. This dish mainly consisted of one flavor - cajun spicy - it felt like someone over did the flavoring. I have had good Andouille and this was a huge disappointment. I choked it down but will never order again. The whiskey cherry steelhead was good but a little soggy for my husband’s taste. He likes a little crisper crust. The dessert he got with the Dine the Couve special was also a disappointment. A type of custard with berries. We did not finish it. We love Warehouse 23 so I recommend eating there - especially when the amazing piano player is doing his thing in the bar. He makes for a great evening. (And tip him well. He deserves it.) Just order other things than what we did. The pizzas are good and they have some really delicious salads.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Warehouse 23 is an enjoyable visit through history of the Vancouver waterfront. A great collection of historical pictures showing Vancouver past while being at the entrance to the new Vancouver Waterfront. Warehouse has a wonderful menu that is family friendly and a staff that is incredibly friendly and capable. Cocktails and entertainment are also available in this wonderful eatery.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The waitstaff was great as well as the musicians, but thank goodness I ordered the Devine Swine Pizza for everyone to try. The chicken & dumplings tasted watered down with no flavor and 1 small cube of chicken.

Date of visit: September 2018