Motel 6 Vancouver
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2009

As soon as we walked in Room 106 we noticed a horrible musky smell. We sprayed the room with lysol but it didn't cover the smell completely. The mattress was very uncomfortable and sunk in the middle. We should have requested another room, but I had a feeling they probably were all the same. We wont be staying in Motel 6 again.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank magpies123
Reviewed 31 March 2008

I just thought everyone reading these reviews should know that this property changed hands in August of 2007. It used to be Quality Inn and the reviews that are dated before Aug. 2007 are by people that stayed there before it was a Motel 6. They no longer have complimentary breakfast or even clocks in the rooms. We booked when it was a Quality Inn and were not informed of the change to a Motel 6. We were expecting breakfast in the morning but Motel 6 doesn't offer that. They even took the clock out of our room half way through our stay. When we asked about it they said they no longer provide clocks. They were rude and unapalogetic. The non-smoking room we stayed in was very smokey and one night there was a loud party upstairs that the management did nothing about.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3  Thank sirtravelsalot10
Reviewed 19 May 2007

Ok, we walked in on a busy weekend evening and got one of their last rooms left-way bigger room than we needed (or wanted to pay for) but it was a decent rate and close to what we wanted. everything looked pretty clean but it smelled a little like sweat. the room was located at the end of the building (a little difficult to get to...). some stains on the carpet, but otherwise clean. I REALLY wanted to dip my leg in the hot tub (long couple of days of driving a cheap rental car with NO cruise control, and my knee was bothering me. and they were like "slim to none" when I asked what the chances were that they wouldn't kick me out right away. I realize the hotel was very busy and rules are rules for a reason, but where is the customer service in hospitality anymore?????????????????????????????????????????????????? if I hid in the corner and was really quiet, i really would have appreciated paying more than I wanted to stay in a mediocre property...thank god for the AAA discount, pays for itself every time!!!!

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank harrka
A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver, WA
Reviewed 11 July 2006

Rooms were decent enough, but woke up to find a huge spider on my leg. It was a non-smoking room, but had to keep the bathroom door shut because another room (??) was smoking and it consumed the whole bathroom. If you opened the door, the whole room filled with the cigarette odor. Door had gap large enough to let light thru. Pool was ice cold. Staff was very friendly but when trying to make the reservation, was asked to call back because they were too busy to take the call.

Wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2006
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Burbank, CA
Reviewed 5 August 2005

Everyone was very very helpful. I will be going back because of the staff. I ate breakfast every day too, and it was really good. I didn't get to swim, but the pool had lots of people having fun. It seems like a good time. Everything was clean too. I think it was less than 5 miles to the airport.

Stayed: June 2005