Red Lion Hotel Vancouver at the Quay
US$ 102
Heathman Lodge(Vancouver)
US$ 182
US$ 103
Best Western Inn Of Vancouver(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 263
US$ 169
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Quality Inn & Suites Vancouver North(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 84
US$ 96
US$ 94
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Wasn't a good experience. Noisy. Broken down. Cold to luke warm showers. Way too expensive , even with a discount price is 99.95. With 8 different taxes. Ridiculas.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank GingerWilkinson
Reviewed 24 January 2012

This trip was a last minute thing and I called for a two room two day reservation on Friday for Friday. Red Lions telephone reservation was helpful and priced very good for the area. The location is right on the river, and I liked that quite a bit. Also they do take pets for a small charge.
On check-in late Friday night the clerk learned that my dad at 87 was having trouble walking distances and produced a wheel chair to use for our week end stay. Thoughtful.
ROOMS: Our hallway carpet did look like it could use a cleaning (but its winter had been raining and I think they may place most people with pets in this section so....wada ya want?), The carpets in the room were clean and looked in good repair. Beds had near new pillow top mattress and the linens were clean and fresh. All the furniture and fixtures looked good and were in good repair.
This Red Lion is worth the price and is a solid mid level 3 star hotel, there are lots of places to eat nearby and over the river in Portland.
It is at the end of the road Next to the river with I-5 close and can be seen from the I-5 bridge
I would stay here again and have no problem with a recommendation.

Room Tip: Try a river view room
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank justme458
Reviewed 12 December 2011

No question I'd give it 5 stars if just comparing to other hotels in this price range. The staff was great, I love the location, and the price is better than what I've paid for budget hotels in the middle of a corn field. Good deal for breakfast, sitting right along the river.

Room Tip: We paid the extra $10 or so for a river view room, worth it if you like that kind of thing. Room had a door that opened out into a patio area where you could hang out or walk right up to the river.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Jack H
Reviewed 11 December 2011

I could literally feel the floors and walls shaking when the people on either side of me walked around there room or if anyone passed in the hall.

Rooms are basic, restaurant has poor food and horrible service.

Front desk staff not friendly, or helpful.

Seems like a shady neighborhood, I was nervous going out to my car at night.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank podant
Reviewed 19 November 2011

The rooms are simple and the bed is very comfortable!!! This hotel is right on the Columbia river. Some rooms have awesome views of the water and some are of the parking lot.
The restaurant is pretty nice. It is a bit old. You can tell it was a fancy restaurant back in the day. The bar has live music and the weekends and gets pretty packed starting about 9:30pm. The food is pretty good. I highly reccomend the steamed clams or the prawns in sweet chili sauce.

The location is perfectly located by I-5. I have family and friends in Vancouver, Wa but needed to go to Portland a few times a week so this worked out perfectly.
I was a little concerned when I saw ear plugs in the bathroom. I soon found out why. There is train tracks that go by this hotel. Not at night but multiple times during the day. Because it wasn't at night this didn't bother me any. The beds comfort made up for any train noise during the day.
Overall I would stay here again. You can't beat the price. Well worth the cost!

• Stayed: November 2011