“Ok place ”

Applebee's
Ranked #53 of 83 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Took the family there for dinner and the food was good. However the menu didn't have the selection that they used to have. The service was good

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered our meals, both had steak and sides. I wanted baked potato and green beans, my husband wanted baked with no veggies. Our waitress read back what we ordered.

Our meal came, his was over cooked but it was late so he said he could eat it. I got mashed potatoes and broccoli. Told the server who delivered it. Our waitress came over and said "the kitchen messed it up". Well I'm sorry to say that was the wrong answer. She should have said " let me see what I can do".
She leaves, my green beans get delivered I tell her I'm supposed to have baked potato but I will eat these rather than wait.
When she returns to check on our meal she continues to blame the kitchen. Never once did she accept blame.
My husband asked if any kind of discount could be given and again says " it was the kitchens fault"!! She leaves and comes back saying they took off my cocktail drink with so much attitude I will not be back. I will not send people here
Also we are traveling through the area so it was not a good experience

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The service was good and the food was decent. It's just not anything to write home about. Monday's in Rome are a tough place to find an open restaurant.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The meal was very good. We had to wait a very long time for our drinks. It was over another hour for our meals to be served to us. I paid cash and had to wait almost 10 minutes because they didn't have change to give me.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Food was pretty good. Our waitress was very nice. We did the lunch special "Pick two". It was typical for Applebees. It was fine, just not outstanding. We will likely go again.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK