“Great Italian food in a cute little restaurant ”

Vigneto Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 85 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: We are a quaint family owned restaurant with seating capacity of 65. We can accommodate party sizes up to 8 without reservation and up to 25 with a reservation. Choose a table in the back dining room for a business meeting & family gatherings, or one of our quiet "tables for two" in the front dining room. We also have a full service bar area with seating capacity for up to 10 people, perfect for sharing some wine and appetizers with friends!
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

My fam of five (7, 13 and 15YO kids) enjoyed every dish we had here, and, true to our friendly waitress's word, the homemade 'pizza bites' were super tasty with the roasted red pepper soup. The ambience is great too. It's a small family restaurant, a nice change from the large chains along the East Coast. Support this local business by eating their yummy food!

1  Thank MelMom3

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Great food with great service. I have never had a bad experience! order from them every week! The menu is huge. There are choices for everyone!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Vigneto Bar and Grill is one of our top choices for anything from an intimate meal to a small birthday party. My husband and I have always had a delicious meal, but equally important is how friendly and helpful the staff is. We always feel genuinely welcomed and well taken care of.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

After eating there twice and the food was okay I though it would be nice to take a group there after a show, so sorry I did. The service was poor at best, food was brought out at various times. The food was not great I apologized multiple times to my guests. But I thought maybe it was fluke so I went one more time and it was actually not much better

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The Vigneto(formerly the Plaza - a long standing Rome mainstay restaurant) has found a great way of recognizing their own menu choices while honoring their past
by offering the historic "Plaza" style pizza - Good Job! BTW - they offer their own
bar munchies, Pizza Bites, which are very tasty.

Been to Vigneto Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK