“Pizza!”
Review of boyz from italy

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I went with a coworker at lunch. We split a garlic broccoli pizza with extra onions. I tasted quite good, and the ricotta with the sweet white onions was a yummy combo. Unfortunately, it took forever to get to us. We each had one slice and had to leave to get back to the office, so we had to take the rest to go.
My coworker insists this is unusual. I will have to give it a second chance, but i may wait until i have more time,

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Good size menu with a lot of different options, more than I had expected. Food was very good, will return.

Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

We come just about every other week or so, the food has been consistently great. Love the garlic pizza, and the Italian dressing is homemade- awesome!

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Family owned and right from the Italian heritage comes some of the best pizza plus a full menu to go along with it! Family atmosphere and good old fashioned dining!

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I am originally from the Rome NY area and I sincerely miss the GOOD Italian Food I remember from my youth. Last year I ordered a pizza from the Boyz From Italy and it was as good as I remember a pizza should be. This year we had dinner there. I ordered Egg Plant Parm, it came out very very hot and stayed hot to the last bite. My friend had the Lasagna and said it was the best she has had in a long time. My next visit to Rome will have me there again and again. The service was perfect, we had a very attentive waitress. The Boyz is a locally owned business. I truly believe in supporting local merchants.