“Great Prime Rib”
Review of coal yard charlies

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2017

I ordered scallops and my wife ordered prime rib. The small salad bar is nice. It has soups and bread as well. Our meals were very good (just what each of us wanted). Too full for dessert.

We have been here a few times. It has always been a good place to go. I would recommend this to anyone.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Great burgers , good service with a smile .Never have to wait for your bill.
I would recommend it Also they have specials and Tuesday's prime rib .

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

If you love homemade bread, then don't miss Coal Yard Charlies. The bread bar, that is with the soup and salad bar, can be a meal itself. Usually three different types and so delicious!
They offer a large menu selection and various specials. It was hard to choose.
Prices were affordable, staff was pleasant, good location, good size portions and the food was very good.
We are repeat customers and will definitely go again.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I really enjoyed the soup and salad bar. The soup sounded like something I would not like but I tried it and it was delicious.

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Great food, great price. It gets pretty busy at lunch, so you might have to wait a bit. Consider take out? Atmosphere is good. The tables aren't too close together so I don't feel like I'm eating with the next group of people too.
Salads are good, but I am partial to a juicy bacon swiss burger.

Been to coal yard charlies? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK