“Sleep Inn stay”

Sleep Inn
Ranked #96 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Desk receptionist was very customer service oriented. Very nice, warm smile and very friendly. The room was above average and very comfortable. Linens and towels clean and refreshing. Rooms ultra clean

Room Tip: Good value....nice motel to get a good night's sleep. Noisy rooms are on either end of the buil...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice and clean! Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

The Team at Sleep Inn

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here a few times during July and August 2017.
My stays was excellent, nice clean rooms and always had a great A/C.
Breakfast was great.
The entire staff I found to be very nice and friendly.
I did find that Ranada ( I hope I got that right ) was very nice, helpful and made me feel very welcome each time I stayed at this hotel.
I do recommend this hotel to other travelers. It is well located in a safe area right off I-95 and there is a cracker barrel and other restaurants within walking distance.
Overall I had an excellent experience and I look forward to staying here again if ever back in the area.
I would like to say thank you to the entire staff for always having a great stay from check in to check out.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Chris,

It’s always our pleasure to welcome our loyal guests back and I am so delighted you had an excellent stay once again. We love hearing comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for every guest. I will make sure we celebrate Ranada’s excellent customer service among the team!!! We appreciate your continued patronage, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

rroom was clean and cozy Everyone working there was friendly and helpful. This was one of the nicest Sleep Inns we have ever visited and would go back again. Breakfast was hearty - eggs and sausage etc hot hot coffee. Even had popcorn for the kids at night so sorry they ran out of the cookies....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. We are so pleased to have exceeded your expectations! Hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay at our hotel is encouraging, and your comments will be shared with the entire staff. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice looks like they just had an elevator installed the day I checked inn, rooms were well kept nice and clean breakfast was the standard but good and the rate I paid was well worth the money

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Thomas,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. Thank you once again and please know we value your time and generous words. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My boss got us a couple of rooms here while working on a week long project in the area. I was wondering if this place - at $60-something a night - would be a good choice. The room was really clean and it looked like someone was trying to take good care of the hotel. The breakfast was OK. We only ate it a couple of times and did something different the other days just to have something different. The bed was pretty soft for my tastes but it was comfortable. The front desk people were really nice to us. I figure I'd stay again if I needed to or was in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a delightful review! Thank you so much. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both by our product and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!