All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleannice appointmentswaffle machineeggs and sausagerestaurants within walking distancewould stay here againvery nice staycleaning stafffirst floortwo nightscookieschannelsvirginiacerealinnslinens
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here a few times during July and August 2017.
My stays was excellent, nice clean rooms and always had a great A/C.
Breakfast was great.
The entire staff I found to be very nice and friendly.
I did find that Ranada ( I hope I got that right ) was very nice, helpful and made me feel very welcome each time I stayed at this hotel.
I do recommend this hotel to other travelers. It is well located in a safe area right off I-95 and there is a cracker barrel and other restaurants within walking distance.
Overall I had an excellent experience and I look forward to staying here again if ever back in the area.
I would like to say thank you to the entire staff for always having a great stay from check in to check out.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Chris,

It’s always our pleasure to welcome our loyal guests back and I am so delighted you had an excellent stay once again. We love hearing comments like yours, as our goal is to ensure an excellent and memorable experience for every guest. I will make sure we celebrate Ranada’s excellent customer service among the team!!! We appreciate your continued patronage, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

rroom was clean and cozy Everyone working there was friendly and helpful. This was one of the nicest Sleep Inns we have ever visited and would go back again. Breakfast was hearty - eggs and sausage etc hot hot coffee. Even had popcorn for the kids at night so sorry they ran out of the cookies....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. We are so pleased to have exceeded your expectations! Hearing that our guests enjoyed their stay at our hotel is encouraging, and your comments will be shared with the entire staff. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice looks like they just had an elevator installed the day I checked inn, rooms were well kept nice and clean breakfast was the standard but good and the rate I paid was well worth the money

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Thomas,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. Thank you once again and please know we value your time and generous words. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My boss got us a couple of rooms here while working on a week long project in the area. I was wondering if this place - at $60-something a night - would be a good choice. The room was really clean and it looked like someone was trying to take good care of the hotel. The breakfast was OK. We only ate it a couple of times and did something different the other days just to have something different. The bed was pretty soft for my tastes but it was comfortable. The front desk people were really nice to us. I figure I'd stay again if I needed to or was in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a delightful review! Thank you so much. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both by our product and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Summary. Decent hotel if great rate surprisingly clean calm area eateries close...Its about 20 mins from downtown Savannah. I appreciated the distance being able to get out of traffic. Several security cameras & interior hallways. I hate hotels with doors outside. One main entrance with front parking no rear parking. Some renovating. Restaurants are very close if picky youll drive a little further to get your monies worth. The attendant wasnt very friendly she did her job & was helpful in extending our stay... I did notice an addl charge ill have to investigate. We were on the 2nd floor we had to use stairs... it wasnt terrible I got my steps in... per attendant the elevator will be installed. 1st day we were told pool was closed so they can re tile floors by next day i believe we heard people in pool. By then I questioned if they were maintaining the pool. We got wet at Tybee Island. 1st room sink had major leak with trash bin catching the water. 2nd room cleaner than expected I went to town with my Fantastic & Clorox wipes. The room tv & beds (full size) was smaller than average. The bathroom & shower had low ceilings but inside shower good size the shower head was awesome. The sink is outside the bathroom. The shower rounded out into the room. They offered hot breakfast if you could stomach it the sausage looked like mystery meat links pork & turkey sausage is NOT tan colored... just saying. Go when food is fresh first put out it looked like it was sitting. Its free so eat at your own risk & budget. Had vending machine dont think they monitor was basically empty. Basically the hotel need some updates that they seem to be addressing overall for my price of $63 per night (orbitz.com) so worth the price... I would return for great price

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Charlene,

Wow, thank you for the lovely comments. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both the room and the amenities offered. Our number one goal is to provide all our guests with a wonderful experience during their stay. We do however apologize about the breakfast. We appreciate the recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again soon!