All reviews cracker barrel room was clean nice appointments waffle machine eggs and sausage restaurants within walking distance would stay here again very nice stay cleaning staff first floor two nights cookies channels virginia cereal inns linens
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel was very nice looks like they just had an elevator installed the day I checked inn, rooms were well kept nice and clean breakfast was the standard but good and the rate I paid was well worth the money

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Thomas,

We are truly ecstatic to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you so much for sharing your comments and letting others know about our hard work and wonderful product. Thank you once again and please know we value your time and generous words. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My boss got us a couple of rooms here while working on a week long project in the area. I was wondering if this place - at $60-something a night - would be a good choice. The room was really clean and it looked like someone was trying to take good care of the hotel. The breakfast was OK. We only ate it a couple of times and did something different the other days just to have something different. The bed was pretty soft for my tastes but it was comfortable. The front desk people were really nice to us. I figure I'd stay again if I needed to or was in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

What a delightful review! Thank you so much. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both by our product and service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Summary. Decent hotel if great rate surprisingly clean calm area eateries close...Its about 20 mins from downtown Savannah. I appreciated the distance being able to get out of traffic. Several security cameras & interior hallways. I hate hotels with doors outside. One main entrance with front parking no rear parking. Some renovating. Restaurants are very close if picky youll drive a little further to get your monies worth. The attendant wasnt very friendly she did her job & was helpful in extending our stay... I did notice an addl charge ill have to investigate. We were on the 2nd floor we had to use stairs... it wasnt terrible I got my steps in... per attendant the elevator will be installed. 1st day we were told pool was closed so they can re tile floors by next day i believe we heard people in pool. By then I questioned if they were maintaining the pool. We got wet at Tybee Island. 1st room sink had major leak with trash bin catching the water. 2nd room cleaner than expected I went to town with my Fantastic & Clorox wipes. The room tv & beds (full size) was smaller than average. The bathroom & shower had low ceilings but inside shower good size the shower head was awesome. The sink is outside the bathroom. The shower rounded out into the room. They offered hot breakfast if you could stomach it the sausage looked like mystery meat links pork & turkey sausage is NOT tan colored... just saying. Go when food is fresh first put out it looked like it was sitting. Its free so eat at your own risk & budget. Had vending machine dont think they monitor was basically empty. Basically the hotel need some updates that they seem to be addressing overall for my price of $63 per night (orbitz.com) so worth the price... I would return for great price

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Charlene,

Wow, thank you for the lovely comments. We are thrilled that you were impressed by both the room and the amenities offered. Our number one goal is to provide all our guests with a wonderful experience during their stay. We do however apologize about the breakfast. We appreciate the recommendation, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My wife,daughter and I stayed at the Sleep Inn for one night in May 2017 on our way to Florida. We are Choice Privilege Members and stayed here because the points required were substantially less than the points needed to stay at the nearby Comfort Suites we stayed at last year.
The hotel is easy to access off of I-95 and is near several restaurants, a drug store, and grocery store. The room overall was fine for one night. The breakfast was acceptable, except that the scrambled eggs were very poor and inedible (and my wife says I will eat anything!)
Also, do note that there is no elevator at the two story hotel. This was not a problem for my family but it may be for others.
I believe I would stay here again next year if we go back to Florida, but I would be less hesitant to spend multiple nights here instead of the Comfort Suites.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Masterkeyusa, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your most recent stay. Sorry to hear you did not have a completely satisfied stay. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused at the breakfast. This is certainly not a norm for our hotel. Again, we thank you for your feedback and hope you'll give us another chance to welcome you back and see how we have improved.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had a very nice stay at this property. For only $54, it was a great value for the money. The room was clean and well appointed. Bed was comfortable and room was quiet. Very close to several restaurants. If you're looking to stay in Savannah on a budget, I'd say this place is hard to beat.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Victorjw
Masterkeyusa, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel to be nice and clean.
Again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

The Team at Sleep Inn Gateway