Hampton Inn Savannah - Historic District
US$ 254
US$ 247
US$ 270
2,792 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationhistoric districtthe rivervalet parkingwithin walking distancetrolley stopcookiesbay stcity garagedirectly across the streetvalet servicefree breakfastfront desk staffper daybreakfast stafffresh fruit
Reviewed 26 April 2012

This is a fantastic location, you are within walking distance of the famous River Street, lots of stores, restaurants,City Market,and nightlife.The hotel is clean,safe and staff is quite friendly.My only complaint was the Wi-fi in rooms. Elsewhere in the hotel you could pick it up but I had to rely on tech support to boost the signal to my room, and they must change the code everyday, because in the 4 days I was there, I had to get a new code 3 times! But other than that it was good.

Stayed: April 2012
SavannahLodging, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Savannah - Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thank you for the great reveiw, we are delighted that our convenient location worked out so well for your stay!

We hope to have you back again soon

Renee Laurie

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We stayed here for our 21st anniversary and it was great. The location couldn't be better. The hotel was clean and the service was good. Breakfast was included, but don't get too excited about it. It was average at best, actually not even average.

• Stayed: February 2012
2  Thank Lynn T

Thank you for the wonderful reveiw! We look forward to having you back with us soon!

Renee Laurie

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My daughter and I were there in April 2012. BEAUTIFUL hotel, rooftop pool and what an increible staff. Michelle at the front desk was friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and a joy to talk with. The nightime manager was really nice and even opened up the fitness center for me so I could work out earlier than the 6 am time that the fitness center is set to open. The rooms were spotless. The view amazing. and you are across the street from the River Front so everything is right there. This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in and the best location. But it was the wonderful staff that made the visit so wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with an historic view- you can see the ships come in from you window!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ChicagoHelga
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Area is very walkable, near the water. Valet is the only hotel parking offered and it dies get backed up, so plan ahead. Front desk remembers your name, which is a nice touch. Hotel itself is clean, nothing notable.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 14 April 2012

This is by far the best Hampton Inn I've been to. The location in the historic district puts everything within walking distance. The service is beyond expectations. We I checked in and showed my ID the front desk staff noticed that it was my birthday. When I came down to the lobby the next morning there was my name on the sign board wishing me a happy birthday! This hotel is awesome!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo