My husband and I spent five relaxing days at the Planter's Inn recently. The accommodations were very nice and we found the staff friendly and helpful. The bellmen were especially accommodating in offering suggestions for directions both on foot travel and in our car and always retrieved our car from the garage speedily when needed. The inn is across from Reynold's Square and is an easy walk to the river, many restaurants and other attractions. I would recommend a stay at the Planter's Inn to anyone visiting Savannah.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Planters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square