We stayed at the Planters Inn for five nights and loved it. The location was perfect, right in the heart of the historic district, making it easy to walk everywhere to sites we wanted to see. The staff were helpful and always available. We enjoyed the evening wine and cheese event, which was very pleasant - giving us the bonus of meeting and chatting with others staying in the hotel. We tried the breakfast, but found the room to be often too crowded to accommodate everyone. They also would run out of some items, such as fruit, so that was the only disappointing part. Our room was lovely although I am not sure how people with disabilities would ever get in the bed. I think if we had asked we could have probably received a step - but we never asked.
I would return to this hotel again - and certainly return to Savannah! We loved Savannah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square