We were here for one night when our trip was extended by a day and we needed a place to stay before moving to a previously-booked property. How we wished we'd stayed here for the entire trip! Everyone - from the valets, to the bellhops, to the front desk staff, to the concierge, were warm and friendly and provided outstanding service. The location is great and the hotel is lovely - the lobby is comfortable, the room beautiful, the bed ultra-comfortable, and we loved the extra touches, like the wine-and-cheese reception and finding our ice bucket filled when we returned from dinner. And the value couldn't be beat, as we discovered when we moved to the other higher-priced property. We highly recommend this inn and we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square