1,040 results
All reviewscotton exchangelive oak canopyother guestsforsyth parkgarden cottagebed and breakfastmagnolia roomsouthern hospitalityevery morninghistoric districtprivate balconytrip to savannahthe main housespanish mossfelt like homeoff street parkingbreakfast was amazing
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Savannah for the first time this month, and we were very pleased with our wonderful accommodations at the Azalea Inn. The staff was friendly and helpful whenever we had questions about things to see and do in Savannah. Our breakfasts were delicious and such a treat because we didn't have to search for a place to eat in the morning. The gourmet desserts in the evening were wonderful too! I enjoyed relaxing around the small pool and gardens after a long day of sight-seeing. The Azalea Inn is conveniently located in the historic district where you can walk to most everything you want to see and do. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Savannah!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Heart'sContent, Owner at Azalea Inn & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

We are so pleased you both had a wonderful stay at Azalea Inn and Villas. We will pass along your glowing compliments on the breakfast and deserts to our chefs.

Thanks again and hope to you soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My mom and I stayed at the Azalea Inn for 3 nights in June. It was the highlight of our trip. Savannah is such a charming city and this bed and breakfast made it even more so. The staff was so friendly and helpful! They even arranged our city tour for us. We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa out back- lovely and very comfortable. The backyard/pool area is an oasis in the city. The location made it easy to walk everywhere. The food was spectacular! What a way to start each day! This was my first experience with a bed and breakfast, and I loved it. I would recommend the Azalea to anyone visiting Savannah!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hi, it was our pleasure and we are elated we were the highlight of your trip! Thank for the wonderful compliments and hope we will see you both soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2-night stay at Azalea, and wished we could have stayed longer! The Inn is beautiful and is located within walking distance of many fine restaurants, shops and parks. Our room was very comfortable, as was the furnished balcony where we took a great nap after our arrival. The staff was fun, efficient, and at times a little quirky (especially the cook, Maria - she's quite a character). The breakfast each morning was delicious, and they were quick to offer me something different one morning when my stomach was a little upset. The afternoon hors d'oeuvres were tasty and the evening desserts were decadent! Be sure to ask Jake for the story behind the murals in the dining room!

We are so happy that you both had a great time with us and exploring our beautiful city.

Thanks again, with warm regards, Mike

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Had the pleasure of staying at the Azalea Inn for 3 nights and I can't say enough good things about the Inn, the owners and the staff. I am used to staying in large hotels when I travel so I was pleasantly surprised by how nice and accommodating everyone was from the girl who checked us in to the housekeeping staff who always greeted us with a smile and cheerful hello. I even enjoyed sitting down to breakfast at one large table with the other guests - what's not to love when you get to meet new people and be entertained and fed a delicious breakfast by their delightful chef, Maria. She also made wonderful desserts each night! The owner Mike was kind enough to tell us that it was graduation weekend in Savannah so if we wanted dinner reservations he would be happy to make them for us and gave us some recommendations. He also took care of booking the tours for us and even shared with the breakfast group some fun facts about the murals in the dining room. I felt like we were leaving old friends by the time we left. I've been telling everyone that they must go to Savannah and when they do they need to stay at the Azalea Inn.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Heart'sContent, Owner at Azalea Inn & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

We are so happy that you had a great time staying at Azalea Inn and Villas. Hope to see you soon.

Warm Regards,
Mike

Reviewed 12 June 2017

If you like porches and patios and historic places, you will love Azalea Garden Inn. I stayed for 6 nights and it was so lovely. The staff is very welcoming and they make you feel at home. It's a very down to earth inn. The breakfast was amazing each day and substitutions were available if needed. The special touches include tea / coffee, popcorn all day. Each day we a different pitcher of water with fruit. The inn is super clean and well decorated. The best part for me was sitting on the front porch, and enjoying my own enclosed patio, with shutters. I was able to watch the rain from the patio. Walking distance to all attractions.

Room Tip: Smoking is allowed in the common area on the patio out back, so if you're sensitive to smoke ask for a room towards the front.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Azalea Inn and Villas. Hope to see you soon!