“Loved it!”

Cotton & Rye
Ranked #11 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 29
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were visiting from out of town. We loved Cotton and Rye! I had the fried chicken and my husband had the trout, we split a wedge salad and a honey crisp bread pudding with caramel sauce. All excellent! The service was some of the best we have had anywhere. Guitar player played softly in the corner which was a nice addition. I would recommend a reservation, it was busy on a Tuesday night until 9.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always love walking around the squares on Bull street and River street and tend not to leave those areas when I visit town. This was a 5 minute ride uptown and I’m glad we ventured out. Very cool decor with a cool guitar player setting ambiance. Charcuterie was fantastic as well as the beef tartare.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was looking forward to our last meal in Savannah... unfortunately, I was disappointed. I will start by saying our reservation was honored . We were welcomed and seated by a professional hostess . The restaurant space is nothing special, we were seated in a side room looked as if it could have been a porch at some point . Our chicken wing appetizer was delicious , My fish arrived undercooked , I did not send it back, we were limited on time . My main complaint is at this price point .. my fish being $38 there should be more support staff . Our dirty plates were left on the table . Savannah has a dynamic food scene I would try somewhere else in the future .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went with a large group and it appeared that most really enjoyed the “different” menu. I personally had the Pork which was too fatty and disappoiningly seasoned but the salad was very good. My dining companions had the Tile fish and the trout and both enjoyed them.
Just a heads up the the prices seemed out of line with the ambiance and menu.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We had a very nice dining experience. The waitstaff was outstanding! The drink list was extensive, food selections varied. Some of the starters could be entrees. All very tasty.