“Wonderful dinner!”

Cotton & Rye
Ranked #13 of 963 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 29
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Celebrated daughter's thirty birthday. My daughter and I agree the caesar salad was the best we have ever eaten, maybe it was the anchovies. I would go back just for that.. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the black berry pie topped the meal off. The service was excellent.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Went here for the first time to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Nice atmosphere. Good service. Each of us (4) had something different. Two fish dishes, one steak, one pork chop. Plus a starter and two salads. The only negative was the salads, roasted Caesar. Not good at all. My husband, a salad nut, didn’t even finish his. Everything else was wonderful. But the absolute best was the grilled pork chop. Perfectly cooked and seasoned. One of the best things I’ve ever tasted in my life! Afterwards a friend said their fried chicken is to die for. So I’m going back in a month for my birthday!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

My wife & I generally split our meals. The trout was super delicious as reviewed by both of us. Living is Savannah we have been very spoiled by local homemade shrimp and grits. There's was very good, but not to either's particular 5 star; perhaps 4.5. Worth your visit. Service was very, very good. Give Cotton & Rye a try.

1  Thank ARevieweahh
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Great place to have a nice meal in Savannah ! We had the shrimp and grits and the summer squash as our entrees followed by the mussels and hanger steak! Everything was absolutely delicious ! The portions are quite big so we were unable to finish our meals ! The dessert menu looked quite appetizing!

2  Thank Emmcadams
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

When the restaurant we wanted to dine at was fully booked our one night in Savannah, we went to TripAdvisor and found this wonderful restaurant. Everything was delicious, the service was excellent and the ambiance was perfect. Lucky us!

Date of visit: August 2018