“Tasty food and very friendly staff”
Review of Kayak Kafe

Kayak Kafe
Ranked #62 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 11
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Kayak is a Locally-owned Casual restaurant with locations in both the heart of Savannah's Historic District and in Savannah’s Midtown Medical Arts area. Our food is eclectic and fresh and we are consistently rated the Best Place in Town for Fresh Salads, Tacos, Vegetarian and Vegan Cuisine. We have a wide range of great options from Southwestern Wild Shrimp Tacos to Housemade Vegan Burgers with Cashew Cheese to Lime-Chicken Enchiladas to our famous Black-Eyed Pea Burger.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really good food. They brought all our meal out and realized I had a food allergy to something that wasn't listed on the menu. They immediately took it away and remade my meal. I didnt even need to ask they just took care of it. The prices are reasonable and out of the 4 of us we all enjoyed the meal. My wife said it wasn't exactly what she had expected but it was tasty. I would return again.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I saw a photo of the lime chicken tacos (3) before I went so I knew exactly what I wanted. They accommodated my no lactose with vegan replacement mozzarella and sour cream. Everything was freshly prepared (no brown avocado in sight) and I had a spicy ginger ale with it $16 great value.

1  Thank fmcar2018
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The food is great and I love that it’s got a lot of organic ingredients. I also love how diverse the menu is. It’s not stuff you’d see everywhere so that’s a big plus. Most of the people were young art students or young college students so that was cool. I’d definitely come back and recommend this place.

1  Thank Heather L
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We where there for lunch. It was great flavors, fast, fresh food. Many vegan options.

It gets busy, so get there early if you go for lunch.

1  Thank Odile G
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Had lunch here and it was delicious. I'm a veggie so it was ideal with plenty of choice for everyone

1  Thank arizonaDurham