All reviews denny's attached room was clean continental breakfast no elevator convenient location easy access first floor tybee island would stay here again great place to stay yogurt historic district pet downtown
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Nice that it was right off of 95. Staff was friendly and polite.
We did not get a welcome bag which I expected since we were BW Gold members.
Breakfast room was nice and spacious, but the bkf. pastries were dry. The did not have hazelnut nor French vanilla coffee creamers like other BW. They did not have blueberry waffles like another BW.
I would still recommend and would come here en route to FL since it is convenient.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms was clean and staff members was very helpful and friendly was going to stay there last week but they were booked full.I will be back to Savannah tomorrow and plan on staying at the best western again

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? This was a dog friendly room with direct outside access. Sketchy. I did not expect fancy but what we got was nasty. Door going in looks like it had been broken into and very difficult to open/close. Big crack, you could see outside. Dirty. Could smell bad oder when air turned on. Corners in bath, around air conditioning unit and carpet. And the lamp shade had been burned from light bulbs. Old, old electrical! Coffeemaker was filthy, didn’t even touch! Pictures make it look better than it was.
Breakfast had moldy apple.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JSTT34
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear JSTT34
Kindly accept our sincere apologies for not giving you the high standard of hospitality which is the general norm of our hotel. The problem that you mentioned have been brought to the attention to our heads of department. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel. Again we apologize for the issues and assure you that such issues will not occur in the future. We hope to have another chance to serve you again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We stayed in this Best Western 1 night. The room was not clean. I took pictures with my phone. When we showed them to the young lady that checked us out, she turned her head and said "disgusting". We had been on the road all day and were too tired to look for another place. We kept our socks on when ever we were out of the bed. The sheets were clean and the room quiet. We would never stay there again. Just wanted to warn others. One night stay on Feb 9.

Room tip: Stay some where else
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diane B
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear
Diane B
Thank you for taking time to post a review of your recent visit at our hotel. Our guest comments are very important to us as we work to upgrade and improve our facility. Rest assured your comments will be addressed. We appreciate your business and hope you will give us another chance to serve you

Reviewed 12 February 2018

I dont even know where to begin to describe my stay at this hotel. First, I was shocked to find that this was more like a motel and not a hotel. The doors to the rooms were on the outside of the building, which always makes me feel unsafe. second, the room was flithy. Dirty marks on the mirror, the toilet had not be scrubbed in weeks, cracked tiles in the bathrooms, filthy walls, cigarette burns in the bedding (in a non-smoking room). Even the outdoor areas were dirty. There was a pile of chex mix in the landscaping all weekend that no one bothered to clean up. Third, numerous feral cats on the property that would wake you up at night fighting. Fourth, outdated and dangerous looking electronics in the rooms. The TV was fuzzy and the lamps looked like they were 20 years old. Fifth, unfriendly, rude staff. The woman at the front desk was of no help when I complained to her and the manager never returned me calls! Sixth, unsanitary breakfast area. The area was not clean and the food looked old and inedible. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room tip: Dont stay here...
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank equestrian_chick
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear