All reviews denny's attached room was clean continental breakfast no elevator convenient location easy access first floor tybee island would stay here again great place to stay yogurt historic district pet downtown
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The place was clean and the breakfast goes past good. The grounds well maintained and the interior was dated but functional. Denny’s is a nice touch that is attached. All staff were friendly.
The kicker is that we must have stayed on a bikers weekend because they rode up and down the street most of both nights. Poor people at holiday Inn where most stayed. You would think management at each hotel would call the sheriff but maybe Andy was busy. Will not stay again at same place , we will stay downtown.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Was terribly disappointed, worst stay in my life. Employee at check in was A model employee, Excellent. Hotel in need of repairs. Room had mold and mildew in four locations in room. Hard to breath and really wasn't a restful stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank B6946RPjonw
Chris P, General Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear
B6946RPjonw
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay with us. Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your stay with us. I have shared your feedback with our management team and will take care all the required actions to solve such issues to ensure all of our guests needs are met providing superior customer service. Please know we value your business and use comments like yours to better our establishment. We hope you will give us another chance to serve you again in the future

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Friendly staff. Clean room and a typical BW breakfast! Front desk staff were very friendly. The grounds were nicely groomed and clean. Our stay was Sunday night and Monday night and the hotel was quite without excessive noise.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After a few days fleeing from Hurricane Irma, we decided to sleep in this hotel! The hotel is very clean but left nothing to be desired in the reception area! He had only one very, very angry employee. He did not even look at me, I said good night and he did not answer me and after a long time he answered me! There was only me at the reception because it was late ! never come back!
Portuguese:
Depois de alguns dias fugindo do furacão Irma, resolvemos dormir neste hotel! O hotel é bem limpo mas deixou a desejar no quesito recepção ! Tinha só um funcionário muito, mas muito mal humorado Quênia olhou para mim , falei boa noite e ele não me respondeu nada e depois de muito tempo me atendeu! Só tinha eu na recepção pois já era tarde ou seja nunca mais volto!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend trip to Savannah. The room was clean and well stocked with towels/amenities. The breakfast was one of the better complimentary ones that I have had. Nice staff, good experience.

• Trip type: Travelled with family