All reviews denny's attached room was clean continental breakfast no elevator convenient location easy access first floor tybee island would stay here again great place to stay yogurt historic district pet downtown
Reviewed 17 April 2017

While the staff was pleasant and the breakfast good, the room was in dire need of upgrading and cleaning. There was dirt and paper on the bathroom floor and the mattresses were in sad shape and offered little support. there was an 18 wheeler parked outside our room that ran most of the night.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jamesgK4346AF
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2017

Dear
jamesgK4346AF

Thank you for taking to the time to provide feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize that you were not fully satisfied with your stay and we will take all your comments into full consideration to improve the issues you experienced. We deeply apologize that this wasn’t made aware to you upon your arrival. We never want a guest to leave unhappy and your concerns will be shared with our full staff. Hopefully you will choose us again when coming to this area and we will be able to meet all your expectations to ensure a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Rooms have a smell, Bathroom stinks, Weak mattress.I would not stay in this hotel ever. The location is good but there are better choices. You can get a better hotel for the price I paid. Not at all a good hotel. They just do not care about the appearance and assume people would stay there anyway because of the good location.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear
230ramaa
I thank you for providing such important feedback. Changes will result. We share your disappointment, and your dissatisfaction. But we can promise you and all future guests a stay fully supported by kind attention and hard work--dedicated solely to providing the highest quality in every way.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We didn't want to spend a lot on our road trip home from Florida. You get what you pay for. This is a motel. (Wasn't clear to me) a/c didn't work. It was hot and stuffy. Woke up and saw a huge roach crawl under the bed. Couldn't get out fast enough.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kate B

Dear Kate B
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This Hotel offers easy access from the highway, and the front desk staff were very accommodating. We enjoyed the included hot breakfast with lots of choices and it is quick if you want to get away quickly to get back on the road. The rooms were clean and comfortable and highway noise was minimal even on the highway side. The value can't be beat!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I had a good stay. The urine odor in the bathroom was a probl5. When I reported it to the front desk, she said that the cleaning person would have to be notified because she will not check everyday , but maybe every three days. She should check for odors everyday especially before I checked in. I was move from another room because of a leak in the roof. The pool was closed. I was not informed when I made my reservation. I was looking forward to swimming. I usually look for a hotel with a pool. In ither words, the advertising of the pool was deceptive on Booking.com.

• Trip type: Travelled solo