All reviews denny's attached room was clean continental breakfast no elevator convenient location easy access first floor would stay here again tybee island great place to stay yogurt historic district pet downtown microwave
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We didn't want to spend a lot on our road trip home from Florida. You get what you pay for. This is a motel. (Wasn't clear to me) a/c didn't work. It was hot and stuffy. Woke up and saw a huge roach crawl under the bed. Couldn't get out fast enough.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kate B
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Dear Kate B
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This Hotel offers easy access from the highway, and the front desk staff were very accommodating. We enjoyed the included hot breakfast with lots of choices and it is quick if you want to get away quickly to get back on the road. The rooms were clean and comfortable and highway noise was minimal even on the highway side. The value can't be beat!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I had a good stay. The urine odor in the bathroom was a probl5. When I reported it to the front desk, she said that the cleaning person would have to be notified because she will not check everyday , but maybe every three days. She should check for odors everyday especially before I checked in. I was move from another room because of a leak in the roof. The pool was closed. I was not informed when I made my reservation. I was looking forward to swimming. I usually look for a hotel with a pool. In ither words, the advertising of the pool was deceptive on Booking.com.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 13 April 2017

This hotel was basic. Nothing bad to say other than perhaps better pillows on beds. Also, a little more attention to cleanliness. a few more items in the breakfast room would have been nice as well. Good location right off the interstate. Was a little bit higher priced than it should have been for the quality. Overall, while travelling would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

The staff at this hotel
Are very nice the first room we where assigned to the air conditioning was not working and we extremely loud. Plus there was what looked like mad growing on the drapes in front of the air conditioning. We called the front dark to complain and the staff brought us new room keys and moves us to a new room within ten minutes or less. The new room is much cleaner,air conditioning works and is vey quite. All in all a much more pleasing room.

Room Tip: Asked for room by the pool which is outside and away fom the highway. Very quite as the pool isn't open at this time.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sandynielson914
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear sandynielson914
we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.