All reviews denny's attached room was clean continental breakfast no elevator convenient location easy access first floor would stay here again tybee island great place to stay yogurt historic district pet downtown microwave
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I had a good stay. The urine odor in the bathroom was a probl5. When I reported it to the front desk, she said that the cleaning person would have to be notified because she will not check everyday , but maybe every three days. She should check for odors everyday especially before I checked in. I was move from another room because of a leak in the roof. The pool was closed. I was not informed when I made my reservation. I was looking forward to swimming. I usually look for a hotel with a pool. In ither words, the advertising of the pool was deceptive on Booking.com.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 13 April 2017

This hotel was basic. Nothing bad to say other than perhaps better pillows on beds. Also, a little more attention to cleanliness. a few more items in the breakfast room would have been nice as well. Good location right off the interstate. Was a little bit higher priced than it should have been for the quality. Overall, while travelling would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

The staff at this hotel
Are very nice the first room we where assigned to the air conditioning was not working and we extremely loud. Plus there was what looked like mad growing on the drapes in front of the air conditioning. We called the front dark to complain and the staff brought us new room keys and moves us to a new room within ten minutes or less. The new room is much cleaner,air conditioning works and is vey quite. All in all a much more pleasing room.

Room Tip: Asked for room by the pool which is outside and away fom the highway. Very quite as the pool isn't open at this time.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sandynielson914
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear sandynielson914
we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Made me very leery of staying in a Best Western again, as I said before felt like a second class citizen and then having to pay extra for my 10 lb Rat Terrier who is very well behaved.Your breakfast room leaves alot to be desired also. It didn't look neat and clean so we ate in Dennys.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Chris P, Manager at Best Western Savannah Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear M9308CJrobertw
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am terribly sorry to hear of your disappointment with our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are working hard to address these issues and improve upon the guest experience. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great place to stay, pet friendly although we didn't have a pet, close to restaurants and the highway, travelling home after wintering in FL. Would stay here again, very clean, comfortable and priced correctly.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gary H
We appreciate your lovely review and comments regarding your most recent stay with us. Our number one goal is to provide all our guests with an excellent experience during their stay. We thank you for your business and cannot wait to serve you once again!