“Cool Dining Car and Friendly Staff”
Review of Sandfly BBQ

Sandfly BBQ
Ranked #24 of 953 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 October 2018

The location is convenient and having it in an old train car is cool. The staff was very friendly. We sat at the bar which killed my rear - there is literally no padding on the stool! Anyways, the food was great. Service was great. Price was great. Go here!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

If your looking for some AWESOME BBQ, this is the place to go! My husband have visited here several times in the last year and have never been disappointed. Their pork, ribs, mac and cheese and collard greens are all fabulous!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

Oh, lordy! Terrific pulled chicken, beans, coleslaw, mac and cheese, potato salad and collards! As we entered we ran into a guy coming out who was almost delirious with BBQ satisfaction. And soon we were in the same happy state. This was our last evening in Savannah, or we would have gone again. I even bought a t-shirt so I will remember to go back the next time I'm in town.
It's not just the food, either. The wait staff were really nice, even though super busy. The atmosphere is fun.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

went there with several friends from New Zealand. Sweltering day. Went for dinner. Cool inside. only about 6 tables and a dozen bar seats. Good beer selection. Staff SUPER friendly and just flat out likable. Food was everything from very good to excellent. I'd put it at the top of your list. About a half hour walk from W. Broughton/center of town.

1  Thank chimayred
Reviewed 27 September 2018

This place is very small and quaint. We were excited to get there on a Wednesday, just before a lunch crowd. We were a group of 4, and we got a booth right away. The service was quick and friendly. The food was okay. The portions were rather small for the price in my opinion. Since we saw this on one of the food shows on TV, I am glad we stopped in for the experience while in Savannah. I am not sure that I would go back.

2  Thank tclark62