“Little burgers with big fun!”

Sly's Sliders and Fries
Ranked #68 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Description: Sly’s Sliders and Fries is the top spot to snack on gourmet sliders, slider dogs and old-school, hand-cut fries. We invite you to check out this mecca of mini. We’re open every day, from 11 am until 9 pm, so stop by today. Opened in 2014, Sly’s has become a major food hub for students, tourists, and locals alike. Focused on quality food at a good price that appeals to the growing market, Sly’s took a different approach to the burger industry. Take your favorites, make them smaller, and have them all. Boy, oh boy, the city of Savannah fell in love, and love spreads everywhere. Sly’s has been recognized by the NYTimes for their Banh U, Banh Mi slider, which features Sambal Tempura Shrimp, Pickled Daikon and Carrots, Cucumber and Cilantro Mayo.
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Once the only downside was it was too crowded- but now there’s an extra room for all the Sly foxes. Tasty options, even vegan I believe. Free game console fun, great music and atmosphere. Priced great for college students or a family on a budget.

Reviewed 25 August 2018

To be totally honest, this place is really not worth going out of your way to visit. I live nearby and was hoping to find a really wonderful neighborhood lunch spot. I was disappointed. In their favor, the burgers are a bit bigger than what I think of as sliders. I had the Boardwalk and I was glad that I ordered just one, as it was plenty. I also ordered fries with my slider, as did my husband. I wish that the young lady taking our order at the counter had told us that an order of fries consists of a huge basket of them. Seriously, one order of fries could easily suffice for 2 or 3 people. With 2 orders between us the amount was ridiculously large. My husband ordered an unsweetened iced tea to go with his meal and when he asked for artificial sweetener he was told that they don't offer that. Kind of odd.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, my group got 6 different types of sliders all were great. Hugh Basket of fries. Could of feed two. A great choice.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience at Sly’s. The atmosphere was welcoming and staff was friendly. The food was great. We ordered the Boardwalk sliders, Salmon sliders, salad and cheese fries. Yum! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for the first time and it was great! I had the Shroomwhich and black beans (both vegetarian) and he had the Boardwalk and Lil Sandy. We also got a side of fries, all of which were cooked perfectly and had great seasoning and flavor. The employees were super friendly, too. We were so glad we came and will definitely come back!