“We thought about eating here multiple times in two days...”
Review of Treylor Park

Treylor Park
Ranked #41 of 939 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The wait is probably going to be long and it's close quarters while eating. That said, this place has food that is nothing short of amazing and inventive. We had the pancake chicken tacos with a strawberry pico and the 'chupacabra' - both were phenomenal. I was wary of the pancake chicken tacos because it sounded so bizarre but it blew my mind. We WILL be returning and we highly recommend this place!

1  Thank meezerfan

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I was here for St Paddy's day weekend. Sat at the bar and had the most delicious Bloody Mary's. Atmosphere is cool and hip, Food looked amazing. Didn't get a chance to eat here though because the place was packed. Definitely a must see when your in Savannah.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

If it’s crowded just sit at the bar like we did. The shrimp and grits tacos were phenomenal. Portions are really big and the staff is super friendly. You can’t go wrong here.

1  Thank Jill B
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We tried the fries and with the sauce that is put on them, was very unique. Something that is great to try once but I wouldn't go back just for them. I had the BBQ venison, it is something I have been cooking myself for years and really didn't taste much different than I fix myself. The portion was perfect for me. Everyone else at the table enjoyed their meals. The waiter was very nice but slow. We waited for everything which was a little frustrating.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A very unique take on American cuisine and everything we had was spectacular! The PB&j wings were fantastic. The pot pie looks like a Chimichanga but with tons of flavor! Overall one of the most surprising restaurants I have eaten at recently and I highly recommend it.