“Run Away!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #101 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Where do I even start? Holy crap. When we checked in, we were greeted by a lady that had snot dripping from her nose and had as much personality as my daughter's pet rock. She went on to charge me more for my stay because apparently on the online check in, I didn't inform them my kids (under age of 10) would be with me (It didn't give me the option to add kids!). We get into the room and its clean. My daughter goes to turn the TV on and it doesn't work. I call front desk and the same snot nose lady proceeds to argue with me. By this time, I am totally over it so we just go to bed. We attempt to go to sleep, but the people who apparently live there are outside of their room partying. Stay away from this dump.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer F
FrontDeskManagement, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay I wish that you would have came to a member of the management staff to try and handle any issues that were a concern. We do try our best to accommodate our guests here. We have recently renovated the whole property and also got new housekeeping. Hope to see you soon in the future.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

This is our 2nd year staying here. It's located just a few minutes from downtown Savannah. Rooms are super clean and staff is always friendly and helpful. If you have to have Wi-Fi it is hit or miss but the staff will assist you if you ask.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDeskManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!! I am hoping that we will be able to assist in the future with your lodging needs. As always thank you for coming and hope to see you again in the future

Reviewed 19 March 2017

1.bathroom door wouldnt latch close
2.no room service
3.torn, worn, dirty bedsheets & towels
4. TV was oddly place in the corner of the room where the other person couldn't see it well
5.room smelled of smoke and mold and dirty water.
6. sketchy area, ( not a place to bring the family) off the main hwy

**if you just look for a place to sleep, its for you, don't expect anything out this Inn, they are not accommodating.
the only thing this place has going for them is that it is 10 mins away from downtown Savannah.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
abvisav, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

I am sorry that you weren't pleased with our service here I really wish that you would have came to one of the managers on the property to address any concerns we would have been more than happy to rectify the issues at hand. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I am new to the Georgia area and I must say this is the BEST extended stay I have stay at compared to others, great customer service, towels daily rooms are nice and specious. I do and would recommend

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
abvisav, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us and I am glad that you were happy with your stay. If you want to return you can always call us directly for reservations so we can ensure you a room. Thanks again hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Older budget hotel. Tub had been resurfaced and coating is deteriorating, so looks dirty. Bathroom floor could have been cleaner and some towels were stained. In 5 day stay there was no maid service one night. But Savannah hotels can be pricey, so I was happy to find this one. Better than average free wifi, no breakfast (but none promised).

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your review, we have since remodeled and have completely redone our property since your experience I hope that we can help you in the future with your lodging needs. Thanks again