“where to start ? not good, not good at all”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #101 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 19 March 2017

1.bathroom door wouldnt latch close
2.no room service
3.torn, worn, dirty bedsheets & towels
4. TV was oddly place in the corner of the room where the other person couldn't see it well
5.room smelled of smoke and mold and dirty water.
6. sketchy area, ( not a place to bring the family) off the main hwy

**if you just look for a place to sleep, its for you, don't expect anything out this Inn, they are not accommodating.
the only thing this place has going for them is that it is 10 mins away from downtown Savannah.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
abvisav, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

I am sorry that you weren't pleased with our service here I really wish that you would have came to one of the managers on the property to address any concerns we would have been more than happy to rectify the issues at hand. Thank you for staying with us.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I am new to the Georgia area and I must say this is the BEST extended stay I have stay at compared to others, great customer service, towels daily rooms are nice and specious. I do and would recommend

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
abvisav, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Thank you for staying with us and I am glad that you were happy with your stay. If you want to return you can always call us directly for reservations so we can ensure you a room. Thanks again hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Older budget hotel. Tub had been resurfaced and coating is deteriorating, so looks dirty. Bathroom floor could have been cleaner and some towels were stained. In 5 day stay there was no maid service one night. But Savannah hotels can be pricey, so I was happy to find this one. Better than average free wifi, no breakfast (but none promised).

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your review, we have since remodeled and have completely redone our property since your experience I hope that we can help you in the future with your lodging needs. Thanks again

Reviewed 12 November 2016

This is the worst motel I've been in. We had paid through Hotwire (which means we couldn't get a refund) but it was so bad we didn't stay. Before we even went into the room, the exterior was shabby and the check in concerned us (clerk and a customer). On opening the door we saw a pile of dirt in front of us. They explained that their man had been blowing the parking lot and the dirt blew in. That happened because of the gap under the door. Behind the console that held the t.v. there was more filth, including a dried up worm. The sheets were wrinkled leaving us to wonder if they had been changed. The housekeeper said they had, the maid had put them on the bed before fully dry, thus the wrinkles. The bathroom towels were damp. We decided not to stay, even though we were out $79 which Hotwire refused to refund.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
abvisav, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

I am sorry that you had a bad experience here at America's Best Value Inn. Since your visit here we have changed many things. We are now completely remodeled and even changed alot of the staff. I hope in the future we can help you with your lodging needs.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely only stay here if you have to and for a night of sleep and leave as early and as fast as you can. Wouldnt recommend using the bathrooms. Stained sheets on the bed and with hair still on it - wish i had brought my own pillow.
Creepy and run down complex, i think i saw some prostitutes getting picked up by some truck drivers when i was checking in. Someone was also throwing a party, very loud music.
Though its under construction and the rooms are looking a little decent, it really just needs to be demolished and built up again.
We decided to come in to Savannah a day early and our actual hotel didnt have a room available so we just stayed here the one night until our room was ready at the other hotel. Would never stay here again..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
FrontDeskManagement, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay I wish that you would have came to a member of the management staff to try and handle any issues that were a concern. We do try our best to accommodate our guests here. We have recently renovated the whole property and also got new housekeeping. Hope to see you soon in the future.