See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Would never in my life. Was traveling to Florida and stopped here to get a room. Told us our room was around back then key wouldn't work. Went to go tell them that and I just wanted my money back because it was not a place I would feel safe at. He told me it was non refundable. Cussed him out up and down and had to threaten to call the police he didn't like that so he ended up giving us our money back. Don't waste your time sleepin in your car at a rest area is a better idea then this place. Total joke and total theives.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Sunflower823
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Looking for a place to stay while working on the beach, I came across this place. The one in Milledgeville, GA was clean, and very doable! But this, OMG. This time I took pictures because it is beyond belief! The doors are filthy inside and out. The bathroom needs updated and the mildew removed as well as the mold. The carpet is old and it smells like piss. This is the worst place I have ever encountered while traveling. These people need to get with it. They have a guy to give you clean towels as they don't do daily cleaning. The owners are doing it all themselves and hoarding the money instead of trying to provide a place that people will want to come and relax. I'll be checking out in the morning as I have found an extended stay with updated appliances, a real shower with a tub, flat screened T.V. and full refrigerator and freezer and I can cook too! Listen, if you have to lay your head for a night because you are absolutely tired, then, you can make it through one night. But by no means stay here longer than necessary! I called thinking I could get a better room but they save those for people who stay one night. What kind of crap is that? Okay, I'm trying to download some photos and it's taking some time. If they are not attached to this, please look for it on my pages in...leave this place alone!

Room Tip: rm 134 is one of the up to date rooms. don't let them give you anything in the back.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Gisele P
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

This is the first time I have given a one star rating to any lodging facility. The first problem was that the electronic door key did not work. The next problem was that the clerk on duty could not get it to work either even after making several changes. The clerk told us that if we go out and return and key card still does not work, come to the office and ask him to come open our door. To say the least, this is unacceptable. My wife and I did not feel safe with this arrangement! Second problem was the light above the sink did not work, and the clerk could not get it to work. Then there was a gap under the door which could let in, who knows, what kind of creatures. The bathtub was too filthy to use. The Wi-Fi was unusable.
We complained about all of these things to the front office.
But since the access problem with our key card was very disturbing, we asked for a refund and intended to leave before we had even touched anything in the room.
Then, we were informed that they had a no refund policy. This policy was contained in the slip that was signed at check-in, But not mentioned at check-in. This no refund policy became the answer to every objection beyond this. The manager who was present when we first arrived, went into hiding, so we could not get any answer from him.
We really had no recourse other than to stay the night. Our experience confirmed our worst fears, it was a disastrous stay.
But… The TV worked!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Patom1
Reviewed 16 June 2015

The people at the desk were horrible, attitude wise and just not people friendly, the reservations I made went upside down, I was told when I arrived I can pay cash,the hotel had already ran my credit card before I arrived, and everything I was told, the hotel stated "they should not have told you that" they were so nasty to me ,until I asked " why are you so mean", I was charged $10 extra, for my daughter because reservaions said I only had one person, the room was scarey spider webs everywhere, the door has a wide opening at the bottom,the sheets were burned with cigerettes holes,and all the towels and rags had brown stains. I WILL NEVER STAY HER AGAIN! THANK BUT NO THANKS i I was there as a guess to Savannah for orientation to enter my daughter in Savannah Sate University, and wow what an experience to the town!

Room Tip: its ok just needs new employees with good caring hearts
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Our window had cracks in it, the phone didn't work, bathtub was clogged and there was a toilet full of urine when we walked in. Beds are uncomfortable. I will not stay here again. We ended up checking out early and cutting our trip short because we were disappointed in our stay. And there is obviously a reason why there is a "no refund policy."

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple