See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2015

The people at the desk were horrible, attitude wise and just not people friendly, the reservations I made went upside down, I was told when I arrived I can pay cash,the hotel had already ran my credit card before I arrived, and everything I was told, the hotel stated "they should not have told you that" they were so nasty to me ,until I asked " why are you so mean", I was charged $10 extra, for my daughter because reservaions said I only had one person, the room was scarey spider webs everywhere, the door has a wide opening at the bottom,the sheets were burned with cigerettes holes,and all the towels and rags had brown stains. I WILL NEVER STAY HER AGAIN! THANK BUT NO THANKS i I was there as a guess to Savannah for orientation to enter my daughter in Savannah Sate University, and wow what an experience to the town!

Room Tip: its ok just needs new employees with good caring hearts
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

Our window had cracks in it, the phone didn't work, bathtub was clogged and there was a toilet full of urine when we walked in. Beds are uncomfortable. I will not stay here again. We ended up checking out early and cutting our trip short because we were disappointed in our stay. And there is obviously a reason why there is a "no refund policy."

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kseavey1
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

This hotel has bedbugs. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling that I got bitten by something. I found three bedbugs in my bed (!!!). Minor to this there are no coffee machine, no hair dryer and no ironing board in the room. Also the check in process was not a pleasant experience.

Stayed: June 2015
4  Thank Agnieszka K
Reviewed 30 April 2015

We found the room acceptable & it was clean. Ok for a night stay, but we had a girl in the room next door that kept coming on going & persisted in banging on the door. Not so bad during the day, but in the middle of the night was a real problem & kept waking us up. Not sure why she didn't have a door key!

Room Tip: Choose one without noisy neighbours if you can
Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2015 via mobile

Loved the lady at the check in, she was very nice. Check in did take a little while, the scanner was down. The place was OK for the money. Basic everything, but not bad. Beds were comfy. The walls are thin, so we heard the other people with loud kids. There's no coffee pot in the room. It did the job tho. I would stay here again if needed.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family