“A Persian jewel in a city full of Southern Comfort food.”

Persepolis Lounge and Grill
Ranked #92 of 938 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Greek, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2015

This was a wonderful surprise in downtown Savannah. Authentic Iranian (Persian) food, soltani kebab, shirin rice, koobideh kabob. The only thing I missed was a good koresh (stew). The eggplant appetizer was outstanding. The service was excellent. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Savannah.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

This indeed was a great meal. The service was fast and friendly. The staff went out of their way to make our dining experience a great one. The food is great and cooked fresh. The owner came by to ensure our meal was prepared the way we wanted. We had the Domehl and lamb kabobs and some appetizers.

Reviewed 20 September 2015 via mobile

The service was very welcoming. We called for reservations which I'm glad we did. We didn't have to wait but as we sat eating the place was filling up. There are only 12 tables. We shared a sampler plate which was excellent and then we both got a Greek salad with gyro meat. Again excellent. If you are looking for something different than southern fare this is your place!

Reviewed 9 September 2015

I went there craving for a ground beef kabob. When I got there, I found out that they only do lamb and not beef. They did have another beef item on the menu, but it was chunks and not ground. Here's why I say they had Amazing service: They offered to make me a ground beef kabob even though it wasn't on the menu! How often does that happen at restaurants?

I noticed there was no menu available anywhere, so I'm adding snapshots for the benefits of others after me. Enjoy!

We left stuffed and satisfied.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend who claimed that Persepolis had the best kabobs outside of Greece. He wasn't wrong, I had a Lamb and Chicken Kabob, with a wonderful side of rice. All we're cooked to perfection.

If you're looking for something different in Savannah then look no further.

The staff, treated us like family, and the service was the best I've had in town.

Try it now you won't be disappointed.