“Northen Italy”

700 Kitchen Cooking School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Chef Peter Russo, director of 700 Kitchen Cooking School, presents both individuals and groups with an exclusive opportunity to enjoy entertaining and engaging culinary programs in a state-of-the-art environment. From interactive hands-on culinary classes for individuals or teams, to unique culinary programs for groups, 700 Kitchen Cooking School offers new tastes, flavors and techniques for everyone regardless of experience.
Reviewed 19 April 2012

My wife, son and I took the Northern Italy class and had a great time. Chef Darin explained the history and traditions of the meal we prepared and he was very helpful and entertaning. This was a hands-on class and we learned a lot and had a great time preparing and consuming our meals. I think this is a must do if you are visiting Savannah. BTW- my wife and I are going back to take a Tapas class in May.
-Gary N

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for 700 Kitchen Cooking School

Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is not a wordy review. Others have expounded greatly on how good this class is. If you have interest in food (other than just eating) take the class! It's an enjoyable experience, fun and entertaining. Look me up if you find out you disagree! :)

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I must say that the cooking experience with Darin was the highlight of my recent trip to Savannah. I would love to return for some more recipes and cooking. Darin moves very quickly, is a wealth of information with great handouts, and does it all with a great sense of humor. I was able to purchase, at a discount, a couple of amazing cutting boards. Just wish we had had more time to shop. He has many cooking-related items for sale at great prices. His laboratory-kitchen routine is very organized and very hands-on for the participants for those who want to take an active role in preparation of our meal. Stupendous! What more can I say.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

The class taught by chef Darin was outstanding. Excellent food with a humorous yet educational presentation. Really nice that the students actually get to take part in the prearation of the meal. Easily the best cooking class I have attended to date. Very easy to recommend this class to others...lots of fun.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

My wife and I took a trip to Savannah at the beginning of March, and she surprised me with this fantastic cooking class. Chef Darin gave us some excellent lessons and recipes, and he made sure everyone participated according to their own comfort level. It was out-of-this-world-delicious to taste everything we made. If you are even moderately interested in cooking, 700 Kitchen Cooking School is definitely the best activity in Savannah. Reserve your seat. It's worth it!

1  Thank Ryan C